Bad value, good value, favourite free food

Sunbites appear to be healthy but when you read the nutritional info, they have as much fat as normal crisps!!! amazing what marketing can make you think :)

Bad value - bread (hate not being able to have a couple of slices of proper thick bread without breaking the syn bank!)
Good value - just found Sainsbury's BGTY Roast vegetable couscous at 1 syn per 250g pot which is good to grab and go, also Fibre Plus bars which always seem rather indulgent and a bit naughty but count as an Heb
Fave free - quorn sausages, bean chilli, strawberries, pineapple

Bad Value : Weight Watchers Frozen Desserts 9 syns plus, haribo :(
Good value : Alpen Lights 2xHB, Curly Wurlys 6syns, Cadbury Light Mousse 3syns and sooooo yummy ...oh and 3 slices of weight watchers malt bread for a HB
Favourite Free Food : Onken Strawberry Fat Free Biopot Yoghurt and strawberries :D

Last edited:
Ok only been back on the diet, 3 days, But heres mine...

Bad Value : Alcohol... :(
Good value: 5 extra light cheese triangles HE. Nimble bread HE.
Favourite free foods: SW Chips, Homemade crisps (Had these last night and they were delish!) Mullerlight, bananas, TBH i like alot :D

I miss crisps. Is there any variety that's relatively less syn-ful? Like sunbites? (they are wholegrain?) I would have thought they are ok and healthier than some other varieties, but I just checked and it's 6 syns!!! Sometimes I really don't understand this syn system.

These Crisps are DELICIOUS

king_16.png

king_15.png

king_14.png

King Velvet Crunch, Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar 20g bag

4 Syns on Extra Easy Original 4 Syns Green 4 Syns

King Velvet Crunch, Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion 20g bag

The cheese and Onion and the thai chilli i can get in Tesco in Muti packs, but the salt and vinegar ( the nicest) i can only find in single packs, and they are just on the plastic hangers in the isles. they seem to move all the time, but well worth the hunt.

Bad value - Biscuits - I can't stop at 1.... EVER

Good value - Tesco light choices Moussaka, really yummy cheesy sauce, 4.5 syns - great quick standby

Fav freefood - roast butternut squash

These Crisps are DELICIOUS

king_16.png

king_15.png

king_14.png

King Velvet Crunch, Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar 20g bag

King Velvet Crunch, Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion 20g bag

The cheese and Onion and the thai chilli i can get in Tesco in Muti packs, but the salt and vinegar ( the nicest) i can only find in single packs, and they are just on the plastic hangers in the isles. they seem to move all the time, but well worth the hunt.

Thanks *Honey!! Will definitely check these out!!! :)

How do you do the homemade crisps boo boo? x

Grab a potato, slice it as thinly as you can get it, then spray with fry light place on microwave plate for 4-6 mins, nom nom nom :D

You can add salt, or any spices, i had chinese 5 spice on them. Syn free too, really tasty. Be careful to not let them over cook though. :)

If extra light you get 6, just incase you werent aware and were missing out :D

:D :D

TBH I have not had 5 in a day yet let alone 6, but I am sure one day that extra will come in handy, maybe making a cheese sauce. Thankyou!!

Back