Baking AGAIN!!!! Chocolate cupcakes with dark choco sprinkles!!!

yes evryone does cope differently and everyone feels differently, Summergurl, I do find you can be sharp with people on here, they come for support not a telling off! Agree too that you were very sharp with your comments on this thread to sheep.
On the other hand, I have been cooking loads myself ever sonce I srtarted this diet, it does help me alot but I don't think I would post pics as is unfair on others who may be struggling!
Could you post on FB instead? Or maybe we could have a 'sticky' baking thread? Admin?!

Oh my gosh that is pure torture. They look fantastic.

Must admit i don't think food here is a good idea just thinking of all the people who have just started or struggling.
Sheep has a point, and i think you were harsh summer, There is somewhere else to post things like that if you wish. I understand it helps you manage, but not everyone feels the same.

And sheep - you dont have to come and look at the thread now do you! You can clearly see there are attatchments in the thread title so sorry if i have offended you by posting these but if they drive you to eat thats your problem - dont look at the thread. I know some people on here like to look at others baking piccies.

i did 20 odd weeks last year with out cheating had a break now im bk, i just dont see how threads of food is helping, people come on forum to get away from food and get support and i just can't see how yours is helping, why not try doing a forum jump and post under recipes.

Not everyone has to look at a thread with pictures of food in do they!!!!

It doesnt bother me if you think i am harsh, i say what i think. end of. Im an open and honest person, one of my better qualities i'd say - infact anyone thats honest is a decent person. There is no point beating around the bush with what you want to say. Sometimes people need to hear things straight out.

That being said; i have found something i am good at and something that i am going to carry on doing in the future.

Like i have said, next time there will be a warning in the thread title so those that dont want to look at pictures of food do not have to.

Besides, if you cant cope with the temptation of a picture how are you going to cope when you come of LT and go back to eating real food and have real temptations around you?

I have noticed a lot of your threads to people who struggle are not supportive quite the opposite. I think you dont grasp what the site is about. You say you don't care about whether people think you are harsh. Well if you had nice qualities you would care. You talk about being straight with people but being straight is not being offensive to others. You need to get off your high horse and reflect on yourself. You maybe feeling very positive on this diet now, so I hope for your sake your determination lasts. Remember everyone is different so try to be a bit more understanding.

just to add my point those cakes look delicious:D...and it says in the title CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES!!!!!! why look if you didnt want to be tempted?!

I have noticed a lot of your threads to people who struggle are not supportive quite the opposite. I think you dont grasp what the site is about. You say you don't care about whether people think you are harsh. Well if you had nice qualities you would care. You talk about being straight with people but being straight is not being offensive to others. You need to get off your high horse and reflect on yourself. You maybe feeling very positive on this diet now, so I hope for your sake your determination lasts. Remember everyone is different so try to be a bit more understanding.

Me on a high horse? Pot Kettle love!

Anyways i am not turning this into an arguement - i say my peice and if people dont like it tough. I dont directly offend people just merely express my opinion on the matter in question.

You didnt have to come onto this thread and look at the pics did you?

End of.

hhmmmm ever wonder why there is diff, places on the forum,
if people would want to look at cakes then they can go search for them selfs, THIS is a forum for help and support and people who want to get away from real food for a while, i feel srry for the people who have a ruff time on this diet opening the link and you see cake cake cake , not all is strong willed is why they come on here ,

the excuse of ' well they dont have to look' is stupid ,
its stupid to post things like that , just cos u are doing ok, dont mean all will be ,

LOL ok sheep!!! I'm not going to stop posting something because 1 or 2 people dont like it - when more than that do. I love looking at others baking pics.

If you cant look at a picture then what are you going to do when the real thing is in front of you?

just one word for u ......... selfish

You are just missing the point of this whole thing :sigh:

Summergurl, you really are being very harsh and actually quite selfish about this! Shame as had not realy come accross this on this board before but as I said, people need support not a telling off.
Not everyone takes to a 'tell it like it is' attitude, fine if it works for you, but others can be more sensitive, being patronised is not what people come here for.Maybe you have never struggled on LT, that's great but clearly others do and you are not helping!

Is it the end of because you said. Its ending now because Iv'e had enough of it. Pot kettle doesnt fit with me. Maybe one day you will get the point.

Thank you Pierce ;)

haha sad. looks like sheep you got your wish.

where the hell does it say that this is a recipe????

i havnt given out a recipe - im showing some pictures if people cant handle it then that is their problem.

Is it the end of because you said. Its ending now because Iv'e had enough of it. Pot kettle doesnt fit with me. Maybe one day you will get the point.

i'll get the point of what exactly????

haha sad. looks like sheep you got your wish.

where the hell does it say that this is a recipe????

i havnt given out a recipe - im showing some pictures if people cant handle it then that is their problem.

i got my wish ?
like i said before i have never cheated , i was thinking of others who strugle as people do in diff, ways.....
and the last comment about cant handle it, just go to show what sort of person you are realy , go and ask the mods , maybe it will sink in a bit more on how this forum works and why they did move it :sigh:

I understand why they moved it - just not to a recipe thread!!

Back