Baking AGAIN!!!! Chocolate cupcakes with dark choco sprinkles!!!

the end of the day summer you posted it in the wrong forum and are quite rude about it to like i said yea they look nice but so not right to have placed it on this part of the site well i hope you learned your lesson and by the way when you come of this you think you will be able to eat them co all that hard work will be undone well done pierce

justin - i cook to help me through this journey - i wont be cooking yummy cakes all the time when i am finished as i will be eating.

Like i have already mentioned, cooking helps me, its something i love and enjoy doing and as i have already said PROVES that you can cook yummy food and not eat any of it!

So, please dont patronise me and try and tell me what im going to do after LT.

I wont be replying to anymore snarky comments as this is not what the forum is about. Cheo.

omg, u so miss the point of this whole thing! My prob is not just this thread but ur usual unhelpful comments to people when they r feeling down!

When people are down i am supportive - when people have eaten i stand the hard stance but at the same time am still supportive and tell them to get back on the wagon. Theres no point being nicey nicey about something you feel strongly about.

:sigh: Im outa this thread - had enough!!!!!!

lol, ok, but think it's evident from peoples comments that you upset people alot, I am not saying it's your intention, but some people find the tough approach is not for them.

Summergurl, they look fantastic! I love baking myself (made a lemon meringue pie yesterday for mum's birthday) but I just can't do good cupcakes/fairy cakes. The mix always is a bit too light and spills over the side or cooks unevenly. I really do admire your creations, they look perfectly balanced - any chance of some tips please?

Tips: hmm only the usual; make sure the flour is fully sifted over the wet mixture and fold it in not stir (a spatula is good for this).

make sure you have the same amount of mixture in each cake case and before you take them out of the oven to cool use a cocktail stick and gently push it into the middle of one of the cakes and if it comes out clean they are ready.

ALWAYS allow them to cool completly before decorating or removing from the cupcases. :)

Thanks for the tips. Maybe I'm over-whisking the eggs before they go into the butter and sugar... or over-beating somewhere along the line.

Must give them another try sometime. You've inspired me! :)

Dont whisk the eggs, just lightly beat them with a fork. Make sure the butter and sugar are well creamed too :)

Thanks! Going to give them another try soon... thinking of doing some ginger ones with orange zest then sticking a zesty cream cheese topping on them.

yumm :)

sounds yummy! a carrot cake without the fruit! lol i have made carrot cakes too if you'd like the recipe.

Back