Balance Board / EA Sports Active / My Fitness Coach

Hi Ladies,

I have the EASA set aside for Christmas, and recently bought the WiiFit + and it is decidedly better than the older version (multiplayer is a plus).

Now, I need to figure out where I can buy motivation. However, I think this thread (if you don't mind my jumping on the workout wagon with you) might be helpful.

Plus, I am going to try and add an exercise ticker to my signature, as the weight loss one is isn't moving much (probably because I haven't been moving much).

MinnieMel

Oh Mel! Do they do exercise tickers? Must look it up! When I got EASA in July I didn't lose anything for almost a month! You retain water in your muscles if you do alot of exercise. Get your tape measure out! I lost 2" off my waist and hips in that month!!

I think we should restart the Easa 30 day challenge in Jan. Anyone up for it?

Hi Judimac,

They do but I can't for the life of me figure out how I want to set it up. I am planning to do a WiiFit+ challenge in the New Year, but if i am able I might sign on for yours as well.

MM

Me too, I'm up for the challenge. Be good to chat about it with others to see how we are all getting on. I should think there will be quite a few others who will get it for christmas. Who knows maybe my EASA might turn up by then (please be today Mr.Postie :innocent0001: )

British Post??? Hummmmm.... it could happen -- A Christmas Miracle!

Well yes I am asking a bit much from the "Royal Snail-Mail" but I've been getting other post through I've ordered after my EASA so I'm not happy...Grrr!! It'll be here when it gets here I suppose.

Well that's day 4 done 108 cals. Alot of squats! I hate squats!

I have the new My Fitness Coach, been on it today and it's fab. It's a boxing one and really good fun. You aim your punches and it tells you how well they are aimed. Much more interesting than just aimlessly punching. Loved it!

Can't wait to open my "new" WiiFit gifts. But, in the meantime I'll get on the WiiFit+ tonight. I actually went to Auqafit for the first time in ages last night. Yeah! A bit sore today... but a good sore.

MM

Hi Judimac

Definately up for the challenge. No doubt going back to UK for Xmas and to mum's I will put on weight, so will need some additional motivation to get it back off again.

Back