Ban Saturday nights!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Harrie, 26 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Harrie

Harrie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Another Saturday and another fall off the wagon. A couple of glasses of wine too many and half a scrummy piece of cake (large portion) :break_diet: I only had 29 syns left (and that includes today's allowance :sigh:)

This week, I'm going to have Friday A, Friday B and then Sunday. Down with Saturday nights :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. couscous

couscous Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro-Points WW
    yeah i like your thinking. Just out of interest do you count you syn allowance up for the week then? I use mine daily so i wondered if say having 70 syns a week made any difference to the weight loss - I'd probably have them all on one night!

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    I allow myself 70 syns a week and use them whenever i like. This works for me, soe days I have lots, some days I have none. I think it's the way 'naturally slim people eat - they balance treats out by having none on other days so I'm practising for when I'm slim too:)

5. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    weekends are often my downfall too. Thought I was having a good day yesterday, went on a bike ride , stopped at a beach cafe/bar and enjoyed a couple of lagers:break_diet: in the sunshine and later that evening had half a bottle of wine too:eek: Not good as i plan my syns daily.

good luck with the rest of the weekend

6. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi Harrie, i'm with you on the ban sat nights lol, i had a blip last night too. don't worry though just draw a line and start again x

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I have my saturday on a friday night now! I figure that any blip can be reversed by tuesday night! Now I have to work on cutting down on a friday!

8. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah the dreaded Saturday night!

Don't worry Harrie, you've probably not done too much damage really. It's only a little bit of cake and some wine ;)

I was supposed to be getting back on track yesterday after my hols, and I was brilliant with food all day but last night we opened a bottle of holiday wine. Managed to convince myself that I'm still actually on holiday until I go back to work on Monday. Oops!

Damn Saturdays!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.