Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ban Saturday nights!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Harrie, 26 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Harrie

Harrie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Another Saturday and another fall off the wagon. A couple of glasses of wine too many and half a scrummy piece of cake (large portion) :break_diet: I only had 29 syns left (and that includes today's allowance :sigh:)

This week, I'm going to have Friday A, Friday B and then Sunday. Down with Saturday nights :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. couscous

couscous Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro-Points WW
    yeah i like your thinking. Just out of interest do you count you syn allowance up for the week then? I use mine daily so i wondered if say having 70 syns a week made any difference to the weight loss - I'd probably have them all on one night!

4. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    I allow myself 70 syns a week and use them whenever i like. This works for me, soe days I have lots, some days I have none. I think it's the way 'naturally slim people eat - they balance treats out by having none on other days so I'm practising for when I'm slim too:)

5. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    weekends are often my downfall too. Thought I was having a good day yesterday, went on a bike ride , stopped at a beach cafe/bar and enjoyed a couple of lagers:break_diet: in the sunshine and later that evening had half a bottle of wine too:eek: Not good as i plan my syns daily.

good luck with the rest of the weekend

6. bettylollypop

bettylollypop soon to be skinny minnie

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.02%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi Harrie, i'm with you on the ban sat nights lol, i had a blip last night too. don't worry though just draw a line and start again x

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I have my saturday on a friday night now! I figure that any blip can be reversed by tuesday night! Now I have to work on cutting down on a friday!

8. HellieCopter

HellieCopter Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(19.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah the dreaded Saturday night!

Don't worry Harrie, you've probably not done too much damage really. It's only a little bit of cake and some wine ;)

I was supposed to be getting back on track yesterday after my hols, and I was brilliant with food all day but last night we opened a bottle of holiday wine. Managed to convince myself that I'm still actually on holiday until I go back to work on Monday. Oops!

Damn Saturdays!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.