Ban Saturday nights!

Harrie

Silver Member
Another Saturday and another fall off the wagon. A couple of glasses of wine too many and half a scrummy piece of cake (large portion) :break_diet: I only had 29 syns left (and that includes today's allowance :sigh:)

This week, I'm going to have Friday A, Friday B and then Sunday. Down with Saturday nights :D

yeah i like your thinking. Just out of interest do you count you syn allowance up for the week then? I use mine daily so i wondered if say having 70 syns a week made any difference to the weight loss - I'd probably have them all on one night!

yeah i like your thinking. Just out of interest do you count you syn allowance up for the week then? I use mine daily so i wondered if say having 70 syns a week made any difference to the weight loss - I'd probably have them all on one night!

I allow myself 70 syns a week and use them whenever i like. This works for me, soe days I have lots, some days I have none. I think it's the way 'naturally slim people eat - they balance treats out by having none on other days so I'm practising for when I'm slim too:)

weekends are often my downfall too. Thought I was having a good day yesterday, went on a bike ride , stopped at a beach cafe/bar and enjoyed a couple of lagers:break_diet: in the sunshine and later that evening had half a bottle of wine too:eek: Not good as i plan my syns daily.

good luck with the rest of the weekend

Hi Harrie, i'm with you on the ban sat nights lol, i had a blip last night too. don't worry though just draw a line and start again x

I have my saturday on a friday night now! I figure that any blip can be reversed by tuesday night! Now I have to work on cutting down on a friday!

Ah the dreaded Saturday night!

Don't worry Harrie, you've probably not done too much damage really. It's only a little bit of cake and some wine ;)

I was supposed to be getting back on track yesterday after my hols, and I was brilliant with food all day but last night we opened a bottle of holiday wine. Managed to convince myself that I'm still actually on holiday until I go back to work on Monday. Oops!

Damn Saturdays!!

Back