Banana woman!!!

Essi

Evening all,
Im just coming up to my 2nd weigh in on Sunday its crazy but I'm well nervous???
don't think it will be as good as first (one stone in 2 wks) also just had the worst cold EVER and had a few honey and lemons,it was the only way i could get through
also been training on the wii so time will tell, back to banana's Ive got to order my next months worth and I'm thinking of doing a whole month of banana shakes only as its my favourite(i get VERY excited with my lucky dip system when a banana pops its little head out of my bag) are there any others that have done this and regretted it????

I bought vanilla and choc shakes when they were on sale at Xmas. I only have them. I bought 4 months supply and am dreading them running out lol

Choc and Vanilla are my faves to! Just way to expensive to buy just them I think.. Will need to look at it properly lol with maybe a couple of soups for a savoury craving!

To op ;)

If you like banana that much, go for it. I treat the packs as medicine so a nicer preferred flavour of medicine always helps lol

Back