Banana's & CS

ladyvegas

Silver Member
Hey Ladies / Gents

Got results back from the doc on my bloods and the results are showing that my potassium levels are very low and that my blood count (red) are very low too and he reckons that I am losing iron :)confused:). I asked him about CS again and he has said that I can go back on it but that I should eat at least 1 banana a day.

I know that bananas are banned - will this make a huge difference to me losing weight? :eek:

I am to take a drink thing (extra calories & nutrients for the next few days to build myself back up) while eating normally. So I think that I should be able to start back on Tuesday / Wednesday :)fingerscrossed:). And he has said that I will more than likely be up in weight as a result when I restart :d'oh:

Could you not just take an additional supplement?

Thanks Ladies for all the suggestions. I am going to try half a banana (hopefully it won't cause too much hassle).

I am starting back on the CS this morning. Weighed myself this morning and I put on 3lbs :)copon:) but then I was on a high calorie drink plus eating normally and I did have a white chocolate bunny over Sunday and yesterday. So I am not too disheartened. Back on the horse this morning so hopefully those sicky feelings don't come back.

hi had a terrible wk so im starting again today so fingers crossed :copon:.so gd luck lady vegas

Back