Bank Holiday - Exercise Challenge

Mizkirsty

Gold Member
So i decided to start another exercise thread - the lovely hobsnobsmummy is super busy so i thought id give it a go - to take the pressure off.

Now i dont know about you guys but that thread kept me motivated and going with my exercising - so i thought we could run it along side the bank hol weight loss challenge - which is 20wks! So as the lent challenge finished today tomorrow will be the beginning until the 27/08.

So how much would you like to do between now and then? Join me guys? xx

Combined total 38,049mins (634hours 9mins)

MizKirsty - 60 hours (3600mins) - 3797mins -- WHOOP WHOOP TARGET MET AND MORE...

Lexie2005 - 60hours (3600mins) - 6555mins -- WHOOP WHOOP TARGET MET AND MORE...

Toofatkat- 30hours (1800mins) - 2845mins -- WHOOP WHOOP TARGET MET AND MORE....

Alongwaytogo - 80hours (4800mins) - 6405mins -- WHOOP WHOOP TARGET MET AND MORE...

Poppy100 - 60hours (3600mins) - 1070mins

Hobnobsmummy - 60hours (3600mins) - 3420mins

Sarahglover - 40hours (2400mins) - 980mins

Chrissy 72 - 40hours (2400mins) - 1670mins

Misbehave - 80hours (4800mins) - 2317mins

KittyBling - 140hours (8400mins) - 2905mins

SaraB - 60hours (3600mins) - 5085mins

xAlisonx - 60hours (3600mins) - 1170mins

LisaM1977 - 1500mins - 30mins

Last edited:
I will join you my lovely, can you put me down for 80 hours (4800 mins) which I think should be do-able as its 4 hours a week which is 35 minutes a day which I do most days just walking the school run & to work.......

You can put me down for 1 1/2 hours per week which should be 30 hours. I should manage more than that but seeing as I kept forgetting to post on the last one I'd better not be too ambitious

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I will add colours later!

I deffo think this helped me last time! I found that even if I didn't loose I could contribute to this challenge kept me going! Xx

alongwaytogo said:
Hi Kirsty, can you out me down for 80 too, thanks.

All added again I'll colour everyone tonight :) - bring on the burn hey ;) x

Last edited:
thanks for doing this. i have found it great that even if i have not done very well with my eating plan i do usually do some excercise in the week and it feels good to put it in writing. can you put me down for 3,600 which may be a bit optimistic but still i can only try

I agree poppy I found that if I didn't have a loss I still had something to put down - it kept me going - and you can achieve it - positivity! X

Thanks for doing this hun, Nice to not have to worry about the updating part at the moment! :)

Can you put me down for 60 hours please xx

p.s Can i be green? Its my favourite and lucky colour xx

hobnobsmummy said:
Thanks for doing this hun, Nice to not have to worry about the updating part at the moment! :)

Can you put me down for 60 hours please xx

p.s Can i be green? Its my favourite and lucky colour xx

Of course you can be green :) and I'll put your colour on in a bit! Nope it's a pleasure :) xx

Can you put me down for 40 hours plz. I think an ave of 2 hours a week should easily be done but I'd rather have to up it than fail x x

Everyone is added and now in colour!!! xx

Hi. Can you put me down for 40 hours please? It's a great idea to keep it going. Thanks xxx

Added - were getting a group together now :) x

Mis-behave said:
I will aim for 80 hours too :)

I'll put you in colour next time I'm in the pc! X

Can I be dark green pls :) if HNM is ok with that?

Mis-behave said:
Can I be dark green pls :) if HNM is ok with that?

Ooo I'll change you later :) x

Back