August Bank Holiday Bonanza Challenge

1.5lbs please x

Ideas please.:confused:
As you know, I've been awol since before the challenge. Anyhow, I gained 13lbs:break_diet:. I had put myself down for 15lbs for the challenge. Do I need to add the 13lbs to that, or can I aim to lose 15lbs from where I was when I returned last week. lost the water this week with 4.5lbs off. Would everyone be happy enough if I aim to have 15lbs off by the end of the summer, and for them to be counted in the challenge?

BTW missed you all! It's sooo quiet here now, is everyone off bronzing their newly toned tushes somewhere, whats going on? I used to log on a few times a day, but there doesn't seem to be alot happening. I need you guys, posting stopped me eating junk!

I'm sure everyone wouldn't mind remember its your goal hun do what suits and motivates you!!!

It's web very quiet I think the xen shortage has made a few of us disappear! Xx

I'm sure everyone wouldn't mind remember its your goal hun do what suits and motivates you!!!

It's web very quiet I think the xen shortage has made a few of us disappear! Xx

Thanks for the support, appreciate it alot after being away for so long x

PurpleMum said:
Thanks for the support, appreciate it alot after being away for so long x

We all have away time :) xxx

Hey;) I've also been AWOL was off on holiday for 2 weeks and had birthdays etc do had the whole of June off my diet, went back and got weighed last ties and I put on 8lbs:( happy to say tho I've lost 7 of that already;) weighed in yesterday and I'm delighted, still cant source any orlistat but managed last week so here's hoping x

Nice to see you back, well done on losing the holiday gain!

Back