Bank Holiday - Exercise Challenge

Oh great. LOVING a new exercise thread, I found it really kept me on track the last time. Given that my daily school walk is an hour, 5 days a week that's a good start and given that I smashed 60 hours in 6 weeks I am going to go for a very scary sounding 140 hours in 20 weeks (yikes!) So that's 8400 minutes. Fingers crossed, starting NOW!

KB x

KittyBling said:
Oh great. LOVING a new exercise thread, I found it really kept me on track the last time. Given that my daily school walk is an hour, 5 days a week that's a good start and given that I smashed 60 hours in 6 weeks I am going to go for a very scary sounding 140 hours in 20 weeks (yikes!) So that's 8400 minutes. Fingers crossed, starting NOW!

KB x

Wowzers go KB!!!!

Added and impressed :) x

50 minutes swimming :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Can I join in please????????????????????????????:)

Could I aim for 60 hours please.

Thanks.

It does begin today and well done kat for being the first to contribute!
All updated :) xx

Oh bloody hell all I have done up to now is 15 minutes on Just Dance, put half an hour for me as I am about to do sit ups & some bits on my little exercise machine.....

Done for you lovely x

60 mins for me x

Yay a new Challenge! Great start for me today, did 2 hours walking round Bluewater lol.x

Also ended up doing a 20 minute fast walk with a reluctant daughter :) I think it counts ;)

Today I'm going to be walking around the Gateshead metro centre, well as much as my knee allows. I may not move from my bed tomorrow though I'm going to be dead :(

I'm going to keep my walkmeter going all day just out of interest to see how far we do walk and how many calories it burns cos although it's walking it doesn't really count on the cardio fitness level.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'll update you all tonight! Well done everyone fantastic! Great start! X

Everyone updated im quite impressed at how quickly and enthusiastically everyone has started this challenge - i will have something to contribute later on today - i promise lol
xx

Only 30 minutes swim fir me. Too many kids in. Last time I go from work early. Still it all counts

Actually, can you change it to an hour - the pump class I was due to go to has been cancelled. Thanks.

50 minutes for me please.

I have started on week 2 for my couch to 5 k training programme.

Back