Bank Holiday - Exercise Challenge

60 min for me today x

30 mins for me yesterday & 60 today plz x

5 hours walking and 30 minutes swimming

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow well done everyone - all updated!

Feeling guilty as ive not contributed tonight - instead i was pampered with a luxury pedicure!!! LOVELY!

Will be contributing tomorrow gym bag packed!
xx

I wish I could stand to have my feet pampered, I am SO ticklish tho, it just wouldnt be relaxing for me! lol.

Oh it was lush the massage didn't last long enough lol! Could have sat there forever! X

Wow well done everyone - all updated!

Feeling guilty as ive not contributed tonight - instead i was pampered with a luxury pedicure!!! LOVELY!

Will be contributing tomorrow gym bag packed!
xx

oooh that sounds lovely. i was wanting to have one but i have had a flare up of arthritis in my feet and they are too painful to even touch them. as they are getting better might think of booking one.

Poppy I have arthritis too. I've been having reflexology for about 12 months. It's fantastically relaxing and I hardly take any painkillers now because of the way reflexology works on the nerve endings

Can you put me down for 60 mins body pump. If I can still walk this evening will go 60 mins combat too.

100 minutes of walking , swimming and stairs

Lex I read it the same lol!

I'll update everyone tomorrow during my day off! Hope that's ok

Xx

I've done some walking today but that's it do 60 mins for tomorrow will be a better day. I'll update all tomorrow xx

40 mind more walking, not going to count my cleaning.. :)

70 mins for me today plz x x x

Back