Bank Holiday - Exercise Challenge

60 mins for me plz

Been a bit slack this week (totm and the awful weather) but hoping to go out and about later on today and also this weekend.

another 60 minutes of swimming

80 mins so far today please x

really really dont want to complain Mizkirsty but think you have not added all my excercise minutes. accordin to my workings out i have done 525 - thats before todays 60 mins. but according to the thread i had only done 195! i dont envy you adding them all up but did think i had done a little more! so according to my adding up - which admittedly my maths is crap i have now done 585mins. ta

poppy100 said:
really really dont want to complain Mizkirsty but think you have not added all my excercise minutes. accordin to my workings out i have done 525 - thats before todays 60 mins. but according to the thread i had only done 195! i dont envy you adding them all up but did think i had done a little more! so according to my adding up - which admittedly my maths is crap i have now done 585mins. ta

You may well be right I think I may have skipped a page bc your not the first one I've done wrong. I'll double check everyone again tonight!!! Sorry!!! I'll edit it this evening!!! Xxx

You may well be right I think I may have skipped a page bc your not the first one I've done wrong. I'll double check everyone again tonight!!! Sorry!!! I'll edit it this evening!!! Xxx

thanks. it must be difficult to keep up with it all. good luck

You have my sympathy Kirsty hun, I hate Maths lol. If you need to check my total its in my siggy ;)
120 min for me today, walking round farm park with the littleun and friends.

An extra 35 for me please! X

Enjoy yourself lexie

Back