Barb's Fabulous Food Diary!

Busy on the pink site :rolleyes: Three will surfice though. After all, there was nothing to improve on your message :D

Ok KD, let you off! Thank you - you are my main encourager and i do appreciate it!

Love

Hi Barb
Lovely to see you still so motivated and getting on with what's important ... life (and not stressing over every mouthful of food whilst life slips by!)

I'm over the moon that you achieved your goal ++ and I'm sure you'll carry your wonderful attitude into 2008 to the benefit of your physical and mental well-being.

As you probably know, my plan is to start back on CD on Jan 5th ... I don't feel I can deal with the huge amount of collateral damage any other way! Fingers crossed my head is straight now that the progesterone pumped into my system has gone.

Anyway - looking forward to reading your wonderful food diary into 2008. Happy New Year! :)

Happy New Year Debbie - I hope life is a lot kinder to you in 2008. I think starting back on CD will be great for you, you know it works and I do think the beginning of a New Year gives any plan an extra boost.
I am getting back to my 'fabulous life' diary on the 2nd of Jan and I admit I am looking forward to it. I did well in the 13 weeks up to christmas and whilst i am confident a few lbs have slid back on I am not bothered, which is a whole new ball game for me. I know that i just have to go back to what I was doing and I can lose weight without too much misery. I know it will be slow, that is a given. Short of going back to proper cal counting I cannot guarantee a consistent weightloss. But I want to prove it can be done, even at only perhaps a lb a week or even less, it can be done.

Good to see you stopping by RD, you've been sorely missed!

You've done brilliantly Barb, you have really stuck with this and your losses just prove that. A pound a week is a very respectable loss, over three stones a year. Slow really is a good way to lose because you learn such good habits along the way.

The idea of having one day a week very restricted is like the maintenance programme on Dukan where you have a protein day once a week. Not only does it cut calorie intake it also makes you feel in control, same as the DDs on JUDDD do.

What is you new challenge going to be?

Back