Barb's going at it a little differently!

Yep, will do Rose! 4th aqua class of the week done and dusted and feeling as positive as can be. I know I'm on my way now and seeing the date of my 'predicted goal' now standing at 17th of August (on my Food focus profile) I find myself thinking, yeah, why not!

So first weigh in after Jan re-start and 5 of the Christmas lbs are gone. Very pleased, it just shows that maybe the quickly gained are more quickly gone!

Aiming for my 5th aqua class of the week today and will be very happy to have done a mon-fri without missing a single class.

Got a dinner party Saturday night but as i am doing the cooking I can make sure that the cals are kept under control.

A good day yesterday, did some extra exercise to balance the extra cals consumed, so all in all, quite chuffed really.

I know I keep on about it but honestly I would not be doing so well if not for Food Focus. I go on there, log everything and all the results appear, it's fantastic. It's really made me fully appreciate the relationship between cals in and cals out. I thought I had it sorted in my head but i didn't, there is nothing like seeing it there in front of you for clarity. I am going to do this, I know I am, there will be no stopping me now I have this fab tool to help me.

Really postive and upbeat post there Barb.

Just off to have a look round this Food Focus place, although have to admit I like doing stuff the old fashioned way with a pen and paper lol. Still all knowledge is good.

Wow barb ! Go you .. You always was and will continue to be my inspiration I ve been struggling but not giving up I'm hanging on in there x

Thanks Tranq, I juts know that stopping is not an option, this time is my time for sure.

Katie, you will get there, I have no doubt what so ever.

Thanks XTC, nice to have you drop by!

Off to work now, then aqua. Going for 5 in a row again this week.

Aqua was good yesterday. Having big probs with my joints at the moment and the water certainly helps thank goodness.

Still feeling totally on a roll. Back in the zone and looking forward to Fridays weigh in.

Really postive and upbeat post there Barb.

Just off to have a look round this Food Focus place, although have to admit I like doing stuff the old fashioned way with a pen and paper lol. Still all knowledge is good.

..and the worst thing is Barb..she means an old fashioned ink well and a quill to write it! :D....bless her!

Well done Barb, loving your positivity as usual, you will be such a success this year :)

So, having had a miserable evening/night with DH being as difficult as he knows how to be, I started today feeling rubbish. We are sort of friends again now and i know all couples argue, but it is rare for us and I find it hard to get over.
Anyway, decided to stick to plan and got to Aqua zumba which was fab. Came home and had my homemade chicken soup and then one square of very dark chocolate. This afternoon shopping in M&S and they had my fave belgian choc shortbread biscs on offer. DD1 says 'lets get them, you can just have one as a treat'. Hmm, can I? No, I don't think so. So when I got in I broke up a meringue nest, smothered it in cherries and added a dollop of strawberry yogurt. The same number of cals as the 2 biscuits I would have had but took 3 times as long to eat and actually did me good! That's a massive step for me.

is there something in the air?..a full moon?..or something? :)..what is wrong with all the DH's at the moment? hee hee

I hate arguing too hun, i know how you feel, we very rarely argue and fall out..but when we do, we do it in style :)..all is well and quiet now in the Rose household..chin up, tomorrow is another day and all that..and well done for choosing an alternative to biscuits..sounds yummy :)

Maybe they have January blues and want to take it out on us! Things are improving but I didn't sleep at all and feel seriously tired. Better day tomorrow for sure.

Weigh in tomorrow and hoping for at least 2lbs. Been a good week food and exercise wise so should be ok. off to aqua again today, really think this 5 days a week thing is the best way of doing it.

Thanks Rose, not so sure. Have had a really bad day on the joint pain front and did not manage my aqua class. Just couldn't push myself. Didn't even visit Mum which I feel bad about. Honestly, 1lb off will do this week, I'm struggling and I just need some rest.

So just one off this week, but it has been a struggle tbh. My joints back are so bad that again I missed aqua today. Taking lots of tablets and generally feeling rubbish.

i am sure next week will be much better though. Here's hoping

its still a lb lovey and a lb nearer to your goal weight! Sorry to hear you are in such pain, it must be very difficult to deal with, i hope the meds take some of the discomfort from you.

enjoy your weekend Barb :)

Back