Bargain Winter Coat

cmacca

Just been in Zara and looked at the winter coats, saw this lovely black really warm coat, all lined etc, (they also had mustard yellow and red coats in the same style), anyway never fitted into anything in Zara but but on an extra large and it was too big (I am a size 14 now) so tried on the large and it fitted !, anyway thought never going to be able to afford it in Zara, but looked at the price tag and it was £29 !!!!. snapped it up, got it back to the office and one of the other girls has just gone to go and get one !. Made my day, something from Zara fitted and it was a bargain !!:party0019:

Well done on your bargain!

ooo i do love a good bargain lol. just wanted to congratulate u on fitting into something u didnt think u would. cant wait til i can shop on the high street without having a second thought! xxxx

Me too - major motivatior - topshop!

Zara ? not heard of that shop , are things costly . I need a new coat , i have my eye on one but i think its a skip this year , i've been saying for at least 4 years i wont be in this coat next year , but really , really i know i wont next year .

There is a massive Zara is Watford (see you are in Hertfordshire), things priced not too bad, but they size things funny, XS which is a 6, S which is an 8, M a 10, L a 12 and XL a 14. Usually nothing fits me at all in there.

Ok, yes watford is not to far , i do like shopping in watford , much smaller than my town . Have to see about a trip out there soon , that soon maybe xmas hehe

There is a massive Zara is Watford (see you are in Hertfordshire), things priced not too bad, but they size things funny, XS which is a 6, S which is an 8, M a 10, L a 12 and XL a 14. Usually nothing fits me at all in there.

Aah, now that explains why when I bought a raincoat from Zara on Sat ~ size M, it was a bit too snug when I tried it on with some thicker tops. So changed it for an L yesterday which fits lovely. Was a bit thrown by that coz since losing all my weight I was fitting nicely in size 12's in most places and assumed a Zara M was a std 12 ~ I wish we could get better standard sizing throughout retailers.

Wow how wonderful i cant wait for the day when i can walk into any shop and the clothes will fit me except evans of course hehe

Back