Bargains today

oh i love asda for clothes. i brought this pretty pink silky top in the moda range. size 20 its gawjus. i also got this top for 6 pound and its lovely. when i was at gym last week so women came up to me and said 'my god u have lost weight'. everyone couldnt stop looking at me . i felt a bit shy to be honest lol. and my friends that i have not seen in a while didnt even recongnize me. they say i look so much better :). im never ever gonna be that fat again and thats a promise! xx

oh i love asda for clothes. i brought this pretty pink silky top in the moda range. size 20 its gawjus. i also got this top for 6 pound and its lovely. when i was at gym last week so women came up to me and said 'my god u have lost weight'. everyone couldnt stop looking at me . i felt a bit shy to be honest lol. and my friends that i have not seen in a while didnt even recongnize me. they say i look so much better :). im never ever gonna be that fat again and thats a promise! xx

Way to go you. You are still losing at a really good rate, you are 4lbs ahead of me now, mine has slowed right down, have only lost 3lbs in the last 3 weeks

Kayee - that's bound to have made you feel really good. Be proud of what you have done. I'm sure you'll get used to the attention eventually :) xxx

That's brilliant! It must be such a boost when people notice how much weight you've lost. I love stuff from Asda too, great prices and quality

Back