Bars. ..

pussygalore

Any one who doesn't like the bars..
What I do is break some off of each bar put each bit separately in microwave for 15-20 secs..NO MORE. .they will fall apart..put in a bowl and mix..you can sprinkle on cinnamon if like...I like to just pick and nibble. ..

My pick and mix...

Attachments

• 1370027698601.jpg
    1370027698601.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 96
I really like the bars, especislly the chocolate orange one!

Mmmm........ making me hungry!

I am so annoyed that my tesco doesn't stock the ultra slim bars. Would love to try them. I actually really like the exante ones too. Running out now, but have so many soups/shakes left, I don't want to re-order. So might have a look around the net what other bars there are that are equivalent in nutritional values.

Wowsers thats bizarre!! Is it only a small Tesco? Maybe try one in the next town? or see if you can order them off Tesco website?

Yes to first questions, already done the other two things as well :D
Very annoying. The Tesco that is in the next town is the one the online deliveries come from. And they don't stock them so I can't even order them. *sniff*

Awk that is pants bee!! I miss the bars but I'm not allowed to order anymore lol

ChellyWellyBoot,
Hi, what do you mean you are not allowed to order? Do they monitor your weight loss when you put in an order or something?

Lol no! My fiancé won't let me get any more tesco bars lol!!

Oh hahaha! I imagined some sort of Big Brother thing where they are watching our every move!!! x

I could do with Big Brother monitoring my diet! I have a friend who does that at work. Her office is next to mine and she notices everything I eat. She even has our admin staff repoting to her if I buy anything from the 'tuck shop.'

I don't mind. It's a bit of a joke really. We both gave up smoking together about 3 years ago and joined the gym at the same time. She is incredibly focussed and kept to everything whereas I didn't keep up exercising, have had a few lapses smoking wise (although I haven't smoked now for about 2 years), and put weight on. While she now runs marathons, I'm struggling to run at all! despite all that, she is a terrible influence drink wise and has a higher tolerance level than me. Some time ago we attended a conference in Manchester and Bev suggested we went for a glass of wine before catching our respective trains home. One glass of wine turned into 4 large glasses. I caught the train home and should have got off at Chesterfield but fell asleep and ended up miles from home at a place called Langley Mill which is in the middle of nowhere. There were no trains due until the next morning. I ended up having to ring for a taxi and paying £40 to get home! So now I've discovered a new benefit of following exante - I'm ttotal now!!!!!!

It was a nightmare, falling asleep on the train! I've only had alcohol twice since starting exante over 5 weeks ago. Both times were when I went to London for a couple of days with a friend and I had some wine.

Back