Bars...

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
I got bars today :) decided to give em a try, as struggle to force down shakes/mousses in the evening (and always end up leaving at least 2 shakes to have in an evening!).

So right now I am working my way through a delicious chocolate orange CD bar...and my god its hard work!!!!! Its taking me FOREVER to finish it!!! I have about an inch left and I am STUFFED! lol.

Got me one of each flavour bar to try this week :)

the cranberry bars are fabulous - so sweet...

i've only got the cranberry bars this week cos i love them

I didnt know they had chocolate orange! I love chocolate orange, i was going to stay away from the CD bars but i might give them ago now, lol. xx

beware Maybe Baby - they smell orangier than they taste :D They are yummy but dont taste so orangey

beware Maybe Baby - they smell orangier than they taste :D They are yummy but dont taste so orangey

Is it anything like the choc orange shake cuz that is disgusting :jelous:. Was so dissapointed with that.

I'm dreaming of orange flavoured skittles now, mmm, i love 'em, oooo and orange smarties and orange starburst, yummy yummy xx

I tried the chocolate one today for the first time and loved that! I have some orange I haven't tried them yet, I will tomorrow. With a bit of imagination could it pass as a Terry Chocolate orange?

Lol it would need quite alot of imagination :)

they smell like Fry's Orange Creams

My CDC will only let me have 1 bar every 2 days incase it slows my weight loss - has anyone found this to be the case??

No I was just told one a day

and you still having good losses....hmmmm....I will have my 1 every other day next week then (cos thats all i have ordered now) and then see as I miss chewing! it will be nice to have them cut up into pieces to snack on at night.....are they a decent size?

doh, just re-read your post and its the first time you've had the bars so you wouldnt have seen any weight fluctuation - sorry! I should read things better!

I start Week 3 tomorrow and I can not wait to have a bar soon. I am 100% commited to this diet but I need something different. I have heard they do not suit some people, probably me (!!), so I will see how I go and have 1 every so often.

love the bars, prob couldn't do this diet without them!
i live the caramel and toffe flavours.
i put mine in the freezer, they dont freeze, but go really hard and chewy so takes even longer to eat, i cut them into smallish peices and have them in the evening while i'm watching telly - delish! x

When i last did CD, i used to break my CD bars into 3 pieces, a large peice and 2 small pieces to snack on. I guess you could cut them into several pieces and snack on them throughout the day. They are so convienent (sp?) if you have to travel alot! Happy chewing :) xx

When i get them i try and have half a nite, and half a tetra/shake/etc. Peoples carb tolerance r different, which is why SOME people find the bars can effect weight loss. But the cranberry and peanut have the same carbs as packs, so there ok, the other bars r a bit higher in carbs. But they can be a real life saver if ure fond of the odd sweet treat!! lol i like my peanut/cranberry in the microwave slightly melting! x x x

I cut them into tiny pieces and eat them out of a bag. It feels so naughty like a bag of chocs lol ha ha

I always used to make sure i had a CD bar when i was invited to the cinema. That way i could have a nice treat whilst watching the film without wanting or being tempted by popcorn and nachos. I would have my bottle of water on hand too, lol. xx

for the cinema last time i froze a choc tetra and then sliced around the top with a kitchen knife without removing the bit i sliced and then wrapped it in cling film. the when i got in the cinema i just unwrapped it. peeled off the top bit i sliced off and sat there eating ice cream in the cinema. it was lovely :D

abz xx

ive been having the bars since week 2 still good losses but im fed up with them now i think if you have one now and again you will appreiate it but not every day as greedy me did

Bish Bosh you are right, they taste nothing like Terrys Choc Orange, but they are nice anyway. Prefer the chocolate one.

Back