Bashful's Diary- please feel free to comment, I'm new to this lol x

No defo not the quorn curry- we had it last week and no wind at all... I ate more last time as well....

:(

The only thing I ate that I didn't before were the Alpen Lights :(

wah :(

xxx

Having really bad day today... I suspect my monthlies are coming up on the inside path.....

..well I hope so...

All day I have craved chocolate... craved chocolate...craved stodge.... I'm not kidding I could down a packet of bourbons right now....

I've had my fibre plus bar (that was VERY nice! lol) and have tried a chocolate options....

I drank loads of water, but now I'm to and from the toilet all the time lol .. may not have been such a good move

Goodness i hope it's my period coming lol..... heaven help me when they do if not.. today is really really hard... I'm so tired today

*yawn*

xxxx

29th April

Breakfast
Vanilla magic porridge and banana

Fibre plus bar

Lunch

Salad, 2 eggs, cheese and mayonnaise

options belgian choc and banana

Dinner
Quorn cottage pie and beans
pepsi max

SYNS
ELF mayonnaise 1/2
Options hot chocolate 2
cottage pie 4 1/2

HEXA milk
HEXA2 cheese
HEXB porridge oats
HEXB2 fibre plus bar

TOTAL SYNS 7

Last edited:
Sorry.. be back with diaries when I feel bit better

Just thought I'd tell you.. I lost 2 lb this week.. and it's * week... and I thought I was putting weight ON!

Yeay

*hugs*

xxx

Sorry.. be back with diaries when I feel bit better

Just thought I'd tell you.. I lost 2 lb this week.. and it's * week... and I thought I was putting weight ON!

Yeay

*hugs*

xxx

**has a quiet party round the room for the weight loss result!!! **

get well soon x

Lost 1lb since Tuesday... weighed myself so that I can WI on Thursdays now with my friend

...well not with her but on the same day lol...

If I don't post here for few days i may have posted on my blog

here

For those of you that can see my blog link below I posted it for those of us like me who can't look at screen for long and blinkies make us dizzy and sick lol..... I miss all the good bits ;)

*hugs*

xxx

yay you are on Team Thursday now!!! :D hope some of your good losses will rub off on me haha! xxx I am 100% focused at the moment though, so hope i can lose next week after my gain this week :(

anyways - its Friday so lets all smile :D x

Hi Bashful

Just thought I'd pop into your diary, being as we're both on the Thursday WI team now, lol (I just like to be noesy too :) ). Hope you have a good day diet wise. xx

Everyone seems to be trying the bhajis but nobody has reported back...lol

4lb off this week even though i haven't kept a food diary, I've just played it by ear lol

Fab considering I haven't moved much at all this week besides cooking and a few things.. had bad mobility week

So yeay! :)

xxx

Yep club 10 is when you have lost 10% of your body weight :D Yayyyy well done on fabby loss. Fill in your losses on SW online and it awards you yyour ... er... awards, it will tell you if you have hit your 10% ;)

Back