basically this thread will be about poo!

Well I have been on the diet for a week now and I am now going every day even though it is nothing to write home about.......Hardly worth the visit, I am taking nothing for it yet except my tablespoon of wheat bran every day

Gee, hope you got some relief. Fibreclear is a fibre supplement and will bulk up your bowels to help keep them moving. You should take fibreclear everyday.
If you are bunged up you will need senokot or dulcolax or some similar laxative to get you moving!
Whilst on TFR I took a fibre supplement everyday and took a dulcolax anytime I felt bunged up. I only had a few bad episodes of constipation. Totally empathise with the rabbit turd analogy!!

Irish i have taken senakot....maybe I should take another tonight. is that safe it has been 24hrs.

and in reference to weight loss after a poo....i honestly think i will lose about a stone after this shifts lol sorry TMI

Too much info Kerry! But I do mow what you mean........

Sennacot works for me but not the first morning after I have taken it! Give it a day you may not need anything more, don't forget to drink loads it does help! Also remember there is less going in so less will be coming out if you know what I mean! Ewww what a thought!!

hope this helps

last year i lost 3 stone 1lb in 8wks on LT, about 4 weeks into the plan it became apparent that no matter what i did i could not go, the pain was unbelieveable, i ended up in hospital with the prospect of surgery all very frightening, they started me on a latative that tasted foul, and it took three days to fix, i'm back again and have not had any problems i use alot more water when mixing my shakes, i drink the recommended amounts of water in between them, i also take dulcoease once a day, to soften its exit, and 1 senokot every other day. What i'm trying to get across is don't suffer and wait letting it build up get help it makes doing lipotrim so much easier,

Okay an update on my toilet issues.....I took another senakot on Tuesday night...and finally got relief yesterday morning so its all good.

But I am going to up my water intake and think I will take a little fibre clear each day just to keep things ticking over.

WELL DONE KERRY!!!!!

I can honestly say that if 2 months ago someone had told me i would be congratulating a stranger on having a poo, i would have laughed in their face!!! lol

If it's any consolation hun, i am going for both of us!!! lol

Glad you got it sorted x x x

I am having the opposit problem, within second of having a shake

GROWL *RUUUUUUUN*

Almost finished a book the size of war and peace today! these shakes make me feel incredibly sick and errm windy haha

poop the pounds away

Back