Bat wings and boobies:(

sarahskg

Hi,

I have lost 2st 9pounds so far, hoping to hit 3 stone over the next 2/3 weeks. I was going to stop there but I think I am going to go for another stone, that will take me to a healthly BMI.

BUT tops of my arms are terrible, really flabby and my boobies are shrinking by the second......can anybody give me some ideas/exercises to help both these areas????

Thanks

Having lost a fair bit myself I get where your coming from! I found as time went on during maintaining things got better... Far from perfect but better!
I just accepted the fact after being heavy my whole life and having 2 big babies my body was not going to ever be perfect and that I'd rather be slimmer and slightly wobbly than fat!
Swimming really helps though x
Well done on your fantastic loss!

Thanks, congratulations on your weight loss too!!! Do you do any exercise at home? I have some dumb bells but am using them as door stops at the moment!!! Its hard to get to the pool and gym as I have a little girl and I am on my own so was trying to find out what I can do at home.

Swimming, kettle bells, and pilates!!! Oh and a good moisturiser!!!! Lol.... X

Callanetics is soooooo good for toning up. I see a difference after a week plus you can do it at home (I just do it in front of the TV). Its nice and relaxing at bits and the best thing is it stretches out all your muscles which is lovely after a hard day.

Getting the motivation to do it though is another story! ;)

Back