Bathroom Scales Query

VWBeetleGirl

Chilli Queen!
As I am going it alone this time (as my meeting helpfully moved from 6.00pm to 10.30am - when I am at work!) I was wondering if anyone could recommend some good quality accurate bathroom scales as I would like to track my progress.

Thanks,

C
xxx

Weight Watchers do some i've heard they are good need some new ones myself

I'm going to Boots to have a little look around at lunchtime so will let you know if anything good there.

I had a WW set a few years ago but now it seems to have gone haywire, so need to replace them as want to do this accurately rather than getting angry with the ww ones that didn't recognise any change in weight, then would go to meeting and have lost 3lbs - GRR!!!

I have some weightwatchers ones but cant really comment on accuracy as dont go to meetings!

I had WW ones and they were awful. Would never recommend them

I had WW ones and they were awful. Would never recommend them

I second that, I had the all singing all dancing body fat monitor ones and they weigh 2lbs heavier than the official WW weigh in ones. I now have some Salter digital ones that are pretty accurate and usually reflect what official WI says.

I second that, I had the all singing all dancing body fat monitor ones and they weigh 2lbs heavier than the official WW weigh in ones.
I third that!!,i treated myself to the same ones as lydia and mine where way way out too...i think the secret to them is finding a solid+even surface to place them on..
Does your Boots have scales as i find there's pretty accurate...Good luck

I just bought some from Argos and they were half price, no idea what make they are but they have loads of bathroom scales on sale at the moment!!

I might invest in some new ones then if the WW ones are that far out!! :O Also Truffle shuffle i like your name haha

I just bought some from Argos and they were half price, no idea what make they are but they have loads of bathroom scales on sale at the moment!!
Mines are SALTER ones they were £11.99 i think down from £23.99??:confused:

I might invest in some new ones then if the WW ones are that far out!! :O Also Truffle shuffle i like your name haha
Thanks Katie, I love chunk from the goonies and can do a mean truffle shuffle myself with my flabby bits lol :D:D:D

salter are definitely the best, when i was living between two houses, i had salter ones at my parents home and they always said exactly the same as the weight watchers meeting, whereas the other ones at the 2nd house ( a brand ive never heard of) were just ridiculous and would be either majorly over or under. so i went and bought salter ones for that house too and my housemates definitely saw a difference. salter for me everytime and they tend to have a long guarantee too.
I also find the ones in boots (that you pay for in the shop) to be terribly inaccurate!

Back