Battle of the Bulge Starring the BLUE pill!!!

Thanks Kes. I'm back in the head zone just need to get off my arse and do some exercise again! Should know by a week Wednesday about the job! That'll help me heaps! Off my arse and away from the fridge! :)

How do you cope with the disappointment of having a really good couple of days and seeing absolutely no movement on the scales :( I'm mentally exhausted and have no loss to show for it! Such a long journey ahead of me but no sign of movement!

How do you cope with the disappointment of having a really good couple of days and seeing absolutely no movement on the scales :( I'm mentally exhausted and have no loss to show for it! Such a long journey ahead of me but no sign of movement!

You keep going!! Your changing your life it's going to take twice as long as you think!

You get up and start again when you fall over!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Mis-behave, I wish I was more strict with myself! I make a mistake knowingly but still carry on until the guilt is unbearable! Makes it even worse when I haven't made a mistake and get nowhere.

I have been mostly good with my eating plan and no movement downward for last few weeks, but in last few days its started going down again! Finally

So, went to dr's today to be weighed and to get more pills. 1.5kg off which I pretty much knew. They are happy and apparently they expect no more than that a month - I wish I felt the same!

That's good news :) well done on the 1.5kg off

It's all about re-educating yourself & your body & brain & I'm sure it will start to move soon. The answer is just keep at it x

I got the job! Nice! - however it means that five days a week I get to eat in TGI Fridays for free! Darn! Need to be taking in some soups and spuds!! had a good day today and my GP gym referral came through so I've got 16weeks of cheap gym to get my arse off the sofa!!

I got the job! Nice! - however it means that five days a week I get to eat in TGI Fridays for free! Darn! Need to be taking in some soups and spuds!! had a good day today and my GP gym referral came through so I've got 16weeks of cheap gym to get my arse off the sofa!!

Good news about the job! Just avoid the fried stuff, salad and grilled (if they do that??) of course easier said than done :)

Wonderful about the gym referral :)

Anyone fancy coming to my house and beating me with a diet stick!!

Back