Battle of the Bulge

Am on day 14 of cd, got really bad tummy ache starting to make me feel sick!!! :(
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
hope you are feeling better. I have asked you some questions on this thread sorry for double posts trying to get used to this site. thanks so much

Hi there , I just made sure I drank my usual amount of water 2-3litres, I felt awful for cheating but it kind of made me more determined not to give up, I kinda put the cheat behind and moved on , don't beat yourself up, I have about 5 stone to lose, so am taking each day as it comes , some days are better than others but it does get easier, x

Only 2lbs off this time, but to be fair it is only 4 days since my last weigh in so need to be happy about that I guess. Won't see CDC until 20 August so determined to lose at least 10lbs by then x

Ahh thank you. Just worked out I've lost 18lbs in 18 days so think I need to give myself a break and stop having such tough expectations. Hows u'r tummy?? xx

Well day 21 - omg have I really made it that far?! I've just woken up from the most vivid dream - I dreamt I was literally stuffing pastries into my face and I've woken up feeling so guilty! What was that all about?!!!!!

I've got to go round to my bosses house later for the annual team BBQ. Weather isn't great and I can't eat the food so it's going to b a fun day - NOT lol. I can't really opt out though as its not looked on well if u don't go.

Stressing about what to wear on my date on Monday - none of my jeans fit I don't want to be too dressy on a Monday night - arrrggghhhh!!!

Arrggghhhh I bloody knew I wouldn't be able to stick to the diet - ate cheese AND plantain - bet ive been kicked out of ketosis!!! Oh and I drank pimms. Arse!!!! I've been so good and now I've messed it all up because I have zero willpower :( :( :(

I ate a hot dog! Lol, so I know im gonna be out of ketosis ! Don't stress just get back to it 2moro! X

Hey lovely - I'm back in the zone and determined to get back on track. Did a ketosis check this morning and it's still nice and pink do its just the calories I need to worry about...my CDC is on holiday but boots scales are the same as hers so going to weigh myself tomorrow and see how I'm getting on. Will do it again next week to try and keep the focus, there's no way I can wait until 20 August when she gets back.

Trying to keep busy today as feeling very hungry - going to sort out my boy's bedroom and tackle a big pile of ironing. Got a date tomorrow night and have no idea what I'm going to wear as most of my normal clothes are getting too baggy but too fat for my old stuff xx

I bet your excited for your date?!!! Do you have a dress to wear ? If it's too baggy you cud put on a belt round the waist? Am back in the zone, really determined, my clothes are getting baggy it's a nice feeling !

It feels good doesn't it?!! I'm just sorting through my huge wardrobe sorting it out into clothes that don't fit (too big....yay!) don't fit (too small....but will soon....yay!) and rediscovering the old favourites that do fit. I'm taking the big ones to charity and the small ones will be stored under my bed until this lot gets loose, then I'll have a try on.

Discovered a whole load of work clothes that fit so dont need to buy anything which is a relief as can't really afford it at the mo.

All my dresses are a bit too dressy - I'm thinking of my back trousers and vest top with a kimono jacket which is red and bright blue. Not sure may get something new tomorrow as not bought anything new for weeks.

Feeling very scared about it all to be honest. It's been so long and I know I'll do something really clumsy or daft - I'm a disaster area lol. I cancelled our last date because I got cold feet so know I've got to go through with it this time lol. Doesn't help that he's gorgeous and successful and my self esteem is not great at the min :( x

Please don't worry you'll have a great time , just be yourself, today is day 17 of the cd diet And i am really hungry, is this normal? Or is it because of that bloody hot dog that knocked me out of ketosis ?

I'm starving today!!!! I was so hungry I ended up doing a test but I'm still in ketosis. I think we will have days like this - its how we deal with the hungar I guess. I've been busy sorting out my son's bedroom and bagging up my big clothes and his clothes that dont fit so I can do a charity shop run this week. If anything this bloody diet is good for me getting organised!!

Im going to weigh myself tomorrow to see what my 7 day loss would have been - may help me keep focused! This weekend had been so hard, will be glad to get back into my weekday routine.

Do you struggle more when you spend time at home. That seems to be my nemisis...plus it's hard sorting out my son's meals and his leftovers. I used to be terrible for picking at them and it's so hard not to!

I'm going to have a treat night tonight and start my beauty routine for tomorrow, so think I'll do a manicure and pedicure...will leave my face mask alone in case I get a spot outbreak lol x

I do struggle more when am at home , but am not bored, lol, an constantly cleaning or peeing! Lol, good Idea to give the face mask a miss, lol, but the pedicure /manicure sounds lovely! You'll look lovely 2moro! Am just drinking plenty of water , hunger seems to of subsided a little now, tummy is growling though! Lol

Me and my water bottle are best friends these days!! I'm stressing about tomorrow...my best bud says my planned outfit is too dressy. I'm going to have to go shopping and I really dont need the last minute stress x

Oh crap!!!! The date wants to go out for a meal....I thought I'd cleverly avoided that scenario.....

Day 23

As CDC is currently sunning herself in Italy I have weighed myself at Boots which is the same as her scales and according to them I've lost 3lbs since WI on Weds!!!! I'm out of the 19s and in the 18s :) never thought I'd be so happy to be in the 18s lol!!!! That's means 5lbs in the last week.

xx

Well done on weight loss! Yay!!! With regards to the meal , have chicken and a green salad ! Xxx

Ahhh thank u!! Yeah I'm going to go with the flow - apparently we're going to a Lebanese place he likes in Alderley Edge...not exactly local lol!!

How are you getting on today?! xx

Back