Battle of the Bulge

Arrgghhh thanks lovely - im getting nervous and can't even have a drink to calm my nerves (1) coz of this god damn diet and (2) I'm driving...well I'm driving to his then he's driving us lol xx

I am officially rubbish!!!! I have eaten pasta and drunk wine!!!! Think I'm safe to say I'm definitely not in ketosis now....on the plus side I had a lovely night and I've now told him about this crazy no food world im living in so hopefully he won't suggest a meal if we go out again lol

Glad you had a nice time , you'll soon be back in ketosis! Don't worry! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg carbs.....I've been so sick this morning and I feel terrible :(

How you feeling? Ave just had my bar, am drinking plenty water but still headachey!

Well just given blood so feeling a bit light headed but I'll be ok. I had biscuits but I'm not in ketosis anyway so not overly worried. Going to have some soup and take it easy this afternoon. I'm not looking forward to the headache kicking in tomorrow :(

How you feeling? Think am starting with a cold hence why I keep getting headache and being tired , but I hope I get over it quick , can't cope with this diet and a cold! Loo

Oh no!!!! Having a cold whilst on CD would b horrid - I really feel for u - I'm sending u lots of positive thinking in the hope it wards it off ;)

Hmmm I'm feeling a bit PMT like, quite emotional. I'm wondering if it's a reaction to donating blood. I don't get TOTM because I've got the coil so won't b that.

On the plus side I'm back in ketosis which im really shocked about. Not feeling so sick since I ate my tea. Just discovered donating blood meant I burnt some calories so perhaps last nights meal is a distant memory lol!!

Oh good news getting back in ketosis!!! That was quick ! How could you tell your back in ketosis ? Do you have the pee sticks? Lol! Have you heard from mr. Date? X

I know I'm amazed!!! Yes I've got the wee sticks, they're proving really handy :) I was definitely out of ketosis this morning. Can't believe how quick that was but wondering if the blood donation made a difference???! Will test in the morning to double check result.

Ah what a difference 24 hrs makes; I had a lovely time and he's very charming and good looking but today I was thinking about the conversation and it was soooooo materialistic. I'm just not that way at all, I think there's more to life than designer labels, big houses and money. Don't get me wrong, money is good but every time I tried to talk about something other than how successful he is, or his sons amazing private education he went blank. I need someone who makes me laugh and be silly with. We've talked tonight and agreed its best to leave things there x

iro said:
I have eaten a kit kat!!!! Feel bad!

Oh we all have hiccups....I had pork pie and a bag of crisps on sunday. Just take it as a blip and get back on the plan - I'm sure it won't effect your loss this week too much :) xx

It was lovely lol :D

On the whole I'm not doing too bad at all. Still sticking to plan - my CDC is back from holiday soon. Got my official WI on Tuesday. Really hoping its good news and that I will be in the 17s in the next couple of weeks.

Feeling a big difference in clothes now - I am wearing clothes that have not fitted for a year or more so that feels good. Bumped into a colleague who I haven't seen in a few weeks and she was gobsmacked saying I've lost loads of weight. Was nice to hear and does motivate me, was feeling humongous yesterday so it's nice to have a 'slim day' today lol.

How are you doing??? xx

Seem to be slowing down with the weight loss, not sure why! Last weigh in I had lost another inch off my waist but gained a inch on my bust!!! CDC thinks it was water retention, got my weigh in on Friday eve, so will let you know how I'm getting on, x

Yeah that sounds like its water retention to me. U'll probably end up having a big loss soon :) I managed to avoid temptation tonight...kills me when my dad and son have fish and chips on a Friday night lol xxx

I've got my WI after my CDC has been away for over 2 weeks, I'm do nervous!!! X

I've lost 12lbs while my CDC has been away on holiday! Very pleased :)

Back