BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

happy to say i lost 2lbs this week:) Just need another 1lb to get my 5 stone award so am going to try my best to get that next week before the xmas parties kick in.

betty, you probably won't believe this but i've given up wine. Haven't had any for ages in a bid to shift more pounds. before you think i've turned into a teetotal angel, i haven't lol. Just have bacardi and coke now instead, helps me stick to my syns better.

hope everyone else is having a good day.

Well done for losing 2lbs last wed (i've been really bad). And well done for moving onto bacardi with diet mixer, defo easier to count the syns.

Good luck for weigh in tomorow xx

thanks Betty. Have had a good week, up on the syns at the weekend but still within my weekly allowance. Sadly AF arrived today and i'm all bloated:( Hope it doesn't make me gain!!!

That's rubbish af arrived on weigh in day. don't worry though, you have been really good all week so heopefully you will get that 5 stone award xx

oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I lost just the 1lb after a good week- but it was enough to get my 5 stone award:)
Can't believe it!!

Phenomenal result, and very much deserved.

You've come such a long way on this journey, I bet you are unrecognisable from the Bayside who began it all those months ago.

Five stone is amazing, a real milestone, and you thoroughly deserve it too, nice one :)

Very well done BJ, proves this diet does work and i shall rememebr this when i am struggling !!

thanks everyone!!

Am having a good week so far, 100% days all week till Wi if i can. would like to lose a couple of pounds before xmas as i'm going to have a few flexi days:)

Hope all is going well with you guys.

Congratulations! You've done so well!!! x

thanks kat.

Well was doing well but went out for a curry last night, it was lovely and i really enjoyed it but no idea how many syns consumed so just taking it as a flexi day.
Going to london today to see marillion again so will be eating out and not sure where or what, so a bit tricky.

I'll be back tomorrow on SW with the aim to at least sts, i don't want to gain!!

Hope you are all having a good weekend, we're going to start putting up Xmas decs today:)

Well done hun on your 5stone achievement, am really pleased for you ~ you deserve it. Hope you have a nice day in London and get your decorations up ~ I got mine up on Thursday ~ I love putting them up, but hate taking them down! Hope you have a good week xx ps tried to rep you but I couldn't!

*CONGRATULATIONS* on your 5 stone award. Well done! You must feel fab. Hope you have a great time in London, and i'm sure you will manage a sts on wednesday. xx

well xmas decs are up:) Had a great time in London, some lovely xmas lights there. marillion were fab:0

Had chinese, vegetables, noodles and rice- hopefully not toooo synful. had a couple of lagers and a bacardi and diet coke;)

Trying hard to be less synful today but feeling hungry- i'll have to dig out yet another jar of pickled onions at this rate- as soon as i put them away for xmas, i end up getting them out again cos i'm hungry and they're free:)

Hi hun, glad you enjoyed your trip to london to see marillion, and well done for not being too synful. How did you get on at wi today, hope it went well for you, if not don't worry xxx

lost another 2.5lbs this week, strangely by eating a bit more:)Got a couple of xmas events this week so hope to STS next week.

Hope you are all doing well.

well i had a great time on friday but lost total control of syns and have no idea how many i had, i blame it on the wine!!! sadly it was not a bar, so hard to keep track as people kept topping up my glass. Oh well, may have a gain this week, will try to be on plan till wednesday weigh in.

just about to head off xmas shopping, still lots to do.

Back