BaysideJ's Diary- one year on plan!!!!(most of the time)

Well done on that half a pound this week! I know sometimes it doesnt feel alot but it they all add up!

just had a quick nosy at your pictures and you really do look so diffrent! I cant believe how diffrent you look from your first picture taken one year ago! Well done on doing one year on the plan and your wonderful weight loss over that year. It really does go to show what a fantastic plan it is and how easy it is to do.

Good luck for this week! Lets go for it! x

:banana dancer::party0016::party0019::party0011::woohoo:

You look fantastic in your photos hun, a complete transformation! You should be so proud of yourself. As Henna says it all adds up! Have a lovely weekend xx

Congrats on losing another ½lb, and of getting back under your pre-Christmas weight too. You've got enough time to lose another few stone by next Christmas if you want to :)

I have also had a nosey at your pics, and the second one is roughly how I remember you. You are looking so much slimmer now it is soooo noticeable. Don't want to pay you too many complements though I know it doesn't help you to stay focused, I may pop in on you one Wednesday just to kick your butt a bit lol.

Keep up the good work, have a great week :)

thanks for the kind comments:) I'm hoping to lose about 24lbs now, will see when i get a bit nearer to that weight, hope it doesn't take me till xmas though Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, had a good week , Had a few walks too, my scales showed a bit of a loss but the SW scales said just half again:( Bah humbug, still got one more pound to shift before the next award.
Picked up the Greatest Loser award tonight though, bad name but good to achieve something. Got a bottle of wine with it too; might have to sample that later as i've forgotten what it tastes like lol:)

Enjoy it hun you deserve it! x Lets go for that one pound off next week and get that shiny sticker! x

Hi Bayside congrats on losing another half a pound, I know it must seem like a small amount considering you efforts but half a pound off is a whole pound better than half a pound on!! And you are only 1lb away from your next award now, hopefully you can pick it up next week :)

Congrats also on your Greatest Loser award, snap lol. I didn't even know it existed. But like I put on my Facebook status, if it comes with a bottle of wine it can't be that bad ;)

Have a great weekend, but not TOO great in syn terms lol, good luck for your next WI :)

yes i had the wine that night, well half of it, haven't had any for ages and it was not good- sadly disappointing; hope yours is better Dave!!!! Weekend going ok but will be few syns over today, but i'll cut back over the next few days. Going to my sisters for lunch tomorrow so hope the food is not too tempting!

Hi Bayside, just dropped in to say well done indeed on getting the Greatest Loser award. Well deserved and hope it keeps you motivated x

well pretty good news on the WI front, lost 1lb and finally got my 5 and a half stone award:) It's taken bloomin ages to lose that half stone thanks to xmas but i got there in the end.

Hopefully this week will go well and if the weather stays nice i will try to walk a bit more at the weekend.

Agreed on fine weather for this weekend and big congratulations on your award!

Must feel good to meet that milestone eh?

You must've worked hard to get this far x

thanks Kikikisses! Yes it's been a long year and i've worked hard to shift those pounds, the first 6-8 months it was coming off quite quickly and i was sticking to plan most of the time, but then i lapsed a tiny bit, and even more so over xmas when i gained loads!!

Hope your slimming journey goes well, i certainly eat a lot better now than i did before and SW is part of my life, hopefully i'll keep the weight off and get to target at some point.

Congratulations on your 5 and a half stone award! Hope you got a massive round of applause at your meeting! Good luck with getting to your target :)

Glad you feel you're back on that wagon again :D

Don't get disheartened by your weight loss slowing, I'm totally in awe at how far you've come :)

Hey Bayside, congrats on another loss, and of course for getting your 5½ stone award, you should be feeling very proud of yourself for managing to stick to your guns when the going was tough, well done :)

As for the Greatest Loser wine, luckily I don't drink wine no matter how tasty or not it is, so my wife will have that pleasure one day lol.

Keep up the great work x

Back