BB Says -Hi Guys, My WI results and AAM

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Bellybee, 26 July 2006 Social URL.

1. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya,

Just a bit of news I lost another 5lbs this week taking me to 2 stone in 5 weeks I am very very happy.
    Also my trousers for work are almost falling down woohoo I will take some pics.
    Also I had my first meal on aam just a minute ago it was lovely but I now feel really naughty like I have failed the diet.
    I had a very small turkey breast 3 half aspargus spears and one small mushroom.
    I am truly stuffed heres a pic

Last edited: 19 August 2006
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jazzy

jazzy Regular Member

Hi Bellybee

Well done on the loss this week, your doing so well.
    I'm really glad that you posted the picture of your meal, I love doing AAM weeks but I always think to myself that I am cooking too much food. I never know whether to weigh before it is cooked or after!!! I always play it safe and weigh it before. I'm counting down the days to my next AAM week which starts on Saturday. Your right though it does feel naughty!!!!

Jazzy x

4. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    By the way the meal is on a small plate not a big one just a side plate I think I may have very slightly gone over the turkey but I hope not.

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Well done on dropping another 5 lbs honey - whoo hoo! :cool: :D

6. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

WELL DONE on the 5lb bb [​IMG] It's really great when the clothes start getting loose, makes such a lovely change from having to squeeze into everything :cool:

Just love AAM weeks and 'cos I know it's 'legal' I never ever feel guilty. Figure it's a crucial part of the journey as it teaches us control and reinforces that we really don't need the enormous portions we were eating before [​IMG]

7. Bellybee

Bellybee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yes that makes sense demon I will try and think of it that way tomorrow.
    My mum bought me trousers 2 sizes down one pair fits just and the other one the zip wont do up on.

8. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Ah, but they soon will fit bb. I've gone from a size 18 trousers to 12's, size 22 tops to 16's...........YEAH :D :D [​IMG]

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.