BB's second stint to skinny!

SerenityValley said:
Its hard having to deal with grief in any circumstance. Am proud of you for finding a way that didn't involve giving p massively. You def out of ketosis? X

Thanks mate, I think Ijust scraped through without coming out too badly? Not hungry this morning and it didn't show as a gain on the scales? V v lucky!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

RebekahR said:
Aww sorry to hear that bb

I'm always starving after colonoscopy, had a mishap the first time when I ate a bit too soon!!

That is a long wait for results hun, fingers crossed. Im a pro at those now! That prep is the pits!!

Hope you and family are all ok Xx

DD feeling better and has gone home now.
I just hope they can find out what's wrong with her as she has been a mess since she "grew up" ..
She just needs to be able to get it sorted!
She was starving hence the visit to f&b and I did ok..

Done ok today, first day back at work since it all kicked off, still getting phone calls..

Chocolate shake, then another then a Truffa bar. See a chocolate fixation at the moment!
Just relaxing on couch, then I will get some exercise one and also some housework.
Just had hailstones! Cannot believe the weather!

Freaky weather!! Severe weather warning for tomorrow Eek!!

Mm choccie, I've been loving the choc shakes.. so lush!!
Xx

Had on ok day today, choc shake, Truffa at snack time and choc shake for tea as I was busy. Peperami to go as well..
Tomorrow is another day..

Today was better!
Trying to stay out of other peoples bun fights!
I hate being in the middle, just don't want to upset anyone but I hate it!

Had a more successful day at work, brain felt as though it was back in the game..
Got a lot more satisfaction from customers today.

Food wise was good as well, choc shake, mmm Truffa bar, then a mushroom pasta with chicken, mushrooms and leeks..
Mmm..

Going out Friday night, got a nice dress to wear and I had issues organising it all! Sorted it out though, just need to decide if I am staying on plan or not?
Then that is me until Christmas.. 17 weeks to lose I would like to think 2 stone? I have decided I want to get down to 9stone and see what it feels like as it is soo long since I saw that!

I would like to get to a 10 on the bottom and 12 on the top?
Just need to start exercising again..

hey bb
im so sorry to hear about your friend , i hope your ok xxx
well done for keeping pretty much on track , many would have headed off on a slippery slope and you didnt , thats a massive step so well done :)
hope all is going well now xxx

sukie sue said:
hey bb
im so sorry to hear about your friend , i hope your ok xxx
well done for keeping pretty much on track , many would have headed off on a slippery slope and you didnt , thats a massive step so well done :)
hope all is going well now xxx

Thanks for that, just trying to keep going really!

Right!

Went out last night, I had been forced to organise a retirement do for originally 3 ladies, that ended up as 1 due to the way things worked out.
Managed to get 14 people together and we had a great time!

With the stress of this last week, and it shows no sign of abating as yet, I made the conscious decision to let loose on the alcohol and have a bit of fodder, nothing too dangerous..
Vodka, prawns, pakora that was not covered in batter, and a couple of feta and salmon blinis, mmmm.

Stayed with my daughter who was fab and then took her to work this morning.
Everyone was passing comment on my weight loss as I was wearing a rather tight dress, and I was getting compliments left right and centre! I was well chuffed!

Back to reality today though..

I am going to try lose another stone on this diet and the reevaluate what I want as a goal. I think 2 stone off may look a bit silly..
I am going to start my 30 days shred today, this evening! OH asleep on the couch... Ssshhhh!
I am going to stop eating chew gum.
I am going to stop munching on peperami and mini baby bels send being a general waste disposal..
I have these weeks until Christmas to make the most of me!

There! I have said it now. lol

Pepparami free !! Sounds like a plan hun

I'm making a big effort not to pick on protein and be strict as possible, got 8 more weeks want to be done!!

You've done great hun :) you know what looks best on your frame, going too low never a good look!!

Have a good day Xx

Right this stone has to go!

Choc shake this morning with coffee and just having another one now.

Have not had any gum yesterday, and trying not to have extra protein today!
One small victory at a time methinks!

Got up late, I know it's going to be a fun week ahead, but just trying to make sure I am well rested and ready for the onslaught!
Going to go see mum n dad and do housework, then come back for a bath!
I need papering today as I feel totally out of sorts!

I will be ok, just need to get clear of a few niggles and then I will be sorted and able to concentrate!

RebekahR said:
Pepparami free !! Sounds like a plan hun

I'm making a big effort not to pick on protein and be strict as possible, got 8 more weeks want to be done!!

You've done great hun :) you know what looks best on your frame, going too low never a good look!!

Have a good day Xx

Thanks for that, you only have 8 weeks left! I wish! Lol.. I just need to get my skates on.
Peperami is my downfall..

Just been having a nosy (hope you dont mind )

good luck with the last stone !!! =)

I'm terrible for picking on cheese and boiled eggs!!

I've set myself that deadline font know if its possible!!

X

Packed in the gum again, I am sure this was slowing me down somewhat!
Had some peperami today, not going to beat myself up with it - though that would look funny!
Spaghetti, Truffa bar, choc shake and vanilla shake for last meal.
2 litres of water down, lots of coffee and tea, still no exercise as I am knackered after yesterday's housework marathon!
Trying to get head around work, will have to have Wednesday afternoon off to go to funeral.
Trying to sort out what to wear.. Can I get away with grey at a funeral or does it have to be black..
Got the wake to get through as well..

I will start exercising soon, just awaiting my burst of energy that I get once I am into the flow of this diet..

munchbunch said:
Just been having a nosy (hope you dont mind )

good luck with the last stone !!! =)

Thanks MB I know it will be a struggle!

RebekahR said:
I'm terrible for picking on cheese and boiled eggs!!

I've set myself that deadline font know if its possible!!

X

Mmm I am bad with thingsi know I am allowed, but I know tht I must sort myself out or I will never get there!
We can do it!

Today went ok, was all over the place driving today which kept me out of mischief!

Spaghetti, choc shake and curry with courgettes tonight.
Means I have a Truffa for afters! Mmmm..

Still no exercise in the horizon, haven't even stood on my shaky shaky yet! How lazy! Lol..
No energy yet, got dog breath so just need the energy boost to aid my losses..

I am hoping to get into the next stone, that would be great but it is 3lbs away... I will try!

Good luck for your loss hun, fingers crossed! I know what you mean about the gym, am same too.
Xx

Sent from V's iPhone using MiniMins

Just popping by to say hello xxxx

Back