BB's second stint to skinny!

I'm nearing 2litres and I used to be soo good at drinking it!

Ooh swear word! I have just puffin remembered that I had a praline bar at work today! That means 2 bars today! Damn and blast! Never done that before..
And I have had 3 packs!

Got chew gum of a co worker and I think that has made me demented on the packs today. I just can't stop the gum habbit!
And it make me more hungry..
Smelly things!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Don't sweat it, won't make any difference!!

I got mixed fruit flavouring this time, see how it is. I would only drink Dr pepper if I had my way LOL

Weighed in today and I have lost 3lbs!

that really is 2 weeks worth as I had my birthday day off and then had to get back into ketosis. I am still not sure if it was worth it as I could be losing more, but hey it's still going in the right direction.

Didn't do well yesterday, but stayed away from extra carbs.
I have been starving both days, both days I was in another work location and had long commutes. Also got stuck eating chew gum and I don't think that helped.

I had the birthday off too, to be fair I had one treat apart from that was protein and packs. I'm hoverring under 12. Takes a while for the hunger to go again

I'm sticking whilst on mini break, lost 7lb last year so hopefully be even more on plan!!

The hunger will pass, but I'm feeling your pain!! Xx

Yesterday, I went to a BBQ! Didn't drink, had lots of water and stuck to 3 packs and some meat..
Mmmm.. There was lots of stuff to gorge on, but I was very very good!
Drove a drunk hubby home.
I had a shake spaghetti and a Truffa bar.

I live to diet another day!

On to housework now after a lazy morning reading the Sunday times!

Had a shake for breakfast then my porridge. Did some Sunday reading and a bit of housework.
Then did the mac n cheese for dinner with some mushrooms.
Had some peperami and my lemon and yogurt bar!
Bit over the top but I am struggling to do well these days!
I will need to start my shred!

I do think my hormones aren't helping..

DAY 1 of 30 day shred done!

I just managed to keep up! 2lb hand weights in each hand and when we did the rows wow! I am so out of practice!
I wonder if I will be sore tomorrow?

I am going on a 12 day cruise first 2 weeks in August.
I could easily put on the weight I lost back on as I know the food options are always amazing. I was only going to do this diet until my holidays but I think I have to have a rethink when I get back.

I now have only 5 weeks to get body into a good shape for holidays!
Roll on the next 30 days!

At work having a hazelnut latte awaiting someones call.. Not my idea off fun!
I was due to have a food pack but hey, they dont have a bowl I can put it into
Not sore from the 30 day shred, but soo looking forward to trying it again tonight! If I think about it I only have 20lbs to get rid of before my holidays and that is 5 weeks away, I know its about impossible but I am going to try!
I just want to have my first holiday in 14 years that I feel good about myself.. That is sad isnt it!
:(

Not sad hun, I'm lookin forward to a holiday where I'm happy next year!

You can make a change in five weeks hunny :)

Uggg annoying waiting for calls Xx

Had a spicy spaghetti and 4 peperami's, I definitely have a thing for these! Not sure if it's the salt content?
I need to wean myself off these!

Lemon Truffa bar as I was nearly in the wee ones bag of big chocolate buttons..

Just need to go do my shred! Muscles starting to get tight!

Shred is painful but so worth it! Hope it's going ok for u? I've missed up ya xxxxx

Did shred day 2! Hope I am not sore tomorrow..
Food was ok today but I do need to watch my protein intake as I am starting to snack on it again..
Not a good habit creeping back in!

Just need to keep going with this though, need to manage another 5 weeks until hols, it's not forever! Fitness has never been my forte, even when I was a runner I had to have others around me making me do it! When I joined the gym I had to book classes to make myself go..
I do hop I can now do it on my own!

Skinny Sia said:
Shred is painful but so worth it! Hope it's going ok for u? I've missed up ya xxxxx

What have you been up to? How you been Sia? Hope all is well in your world? X

biggusburdus said:
What have you been up to? How you been Sia? Hope all is well in your world? X

Things are good hun. Nice catching up xxxx

Skinny Sia said:
Things are good hun. Nice catching up xxxx

Glad you are doing ok, thanks for popping by! Xx

Mmmm today I have slipped up big time!

It started with trying to plan a surprise party at work, ate some chilli nuts, and 3 worm sweets without thinking.

Then did spicy spaghetti for lunch, a lemon yogurt bar as a snak and then some peperami.
More peperami followed, along with coming home and having my mushroom pasta and mushrooms.

Then daughter turned up with GD who then ruins my peace! I then end up eating popcorn totally off plan!
I was trying to do everything I can't do while everyone is in the house as they end up distracting me and I don't get anything done!
Trying to update my iPad etc as GD always wants to play with it
I am not sure why the self sabotage as I was doing so well, need my head looked at honestly!
I think I am due TOTM in 5 days and maybe that is affecting me? Or it's the increase in activity ie 30 day shred that's caused my brain to flip?

I have decided that yesterday I was definately hormonally challenged. I have about 5 days pre TOTM and this is what happens!
I hate it!
Well, I was soo angry I went and did my 30 day shred, and sorted myself out and went to bed.

Today is another day!
I have had my chilli for lunch today, made it like a soup and I have been drinking water as well to try sort myself out..
More shredding tonight me thinks I will just keep at it as I am no longer sore!

:4633:

My TOTM is challenging for me and others around me too! Will be doing the shred later. I did a yoga workout as its just too warm so hopefully once it cools down il be able to switch my fan on and work out. Right now, my house is like an oven. Not great for shredding it.

Shred ahoy :)

Don't worry hun. Just keep going!! I have constant tom which means I always have cravings so annoying!! I get two or three days off then tom returns!!

Have a good day Xx

Found ur diary x that's me subscribing :)

Back