BB's second stint to skinny!

Sounds like a good day. Im still on level 1 of shred but have heard many people prefer l2 so must check it out xx

Skinny Sia said:
Sounds like a good day. Im still on level 1 of shred but have heard many people prefer l2 so must check it out xx

How was your tea bo? Is it harder that the shred?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

biggusburdus said:
How was your tea bo? Is it harder that the shred?

You do work up a good sweat with tae bo but I think the shred is tough and extra painful. Or it could be cos I'm petrified of jillian!

Well today I feel crap!

Had a bad sleep last night, probably due to exercise soo late in the day.
Got up and went to work ok, but I have struggled with feeling tired all day.

I only had 3 packs and 100g protein, maybe with the shaky shaky and then the 30 day shred I overdid it without the extra pack?

Well, today I had chilli for lunch, choc Truffa bar at break and I have had salmon with mac n cheese.
I am slowly digesting that then I will go do my 30 day shred upstairs as I have caught sight of some bingo wings taking up residence!
I have probably lost weight in the upper arm area and I am now left with bingo wings.. Lol! I want rid of them for my holidays!

Sorry you were feeling bad hun. Deffo have extra pack/ protein if your going for it!!

Have a better day xxx

RebekahR said:
Sorry you were feeling bad hun. Deffo have extra pack/ protein if your going for it!!

Have a better day xxx

Thanks, think it was too much on too little food that are me a bit naff..

Had a super busy day today, had chilli for lunch and then dashing about all day..
Going to have a shake now I think and will get some meats for tonight.. Mmmm.

No shaky tonight but going to do my shred later and see how my weigh in is tomorrow!
I can see the changes in the body, just not on the scales at the moment!

Got a delivery of a lovely pair of boots, will have to send them back as I can't zip them on my calf! Boo...

Argg I always have that problem with boots, my calves are huge, just squeeese em on normally lol

Eating more on workout days sounds like a plan...

As for the weights .... hmm..try the heavier, and put them down if its too much, slowly build up!! I could barely lift 5kg when I started training, now I warm up with 16kg in each hand! ...its slow..and gradual..dont get peed off its a little too much, try 4kg one workout, then use 2kg the next, give it another go etc!!

Sure the scales will pay off soon!! have you been measuring???

Have a good evening xx

RebekahR said:
Argg I always have that problem with boots, my calves are huge, just squeeese em on normally lol

Eating more on workout days sounds like a plan...

As for the weights .... hmm..try the heavier, and put them down if its too much, slowly build up!! I could barely lift 5kg when I started training, now I warm up with 16kg in each hand! ...its slow..and gradual..dont get peed off its a little too much, try 4kg one workout, then use 2kg the next, give it another go etc!!

Sure the scales will pay off soon!! have you been measuring???

Have a good evening xx

I couldn't even squeeze them on! My calves are huge from dancing as a small person, and skiing as a big person!
Throw in 10k's and a marathon and my calves are huge!

I have been measuring and I am going down the sizes. So not that bothered about the scales.
I have lost 2lbs in 3 weeks, but i think that's because I am nearing my goals. Whatever they are!

My measurements are going down and I am also having issues with my hormones, nothing like yours!
I feel a bit bloated, but I am not giving up as I only have till the end of this month before I go on holiday.

Caramel shake this morning, and hope to go do 30 day shred as I know I have bingo wings going on!

Hormones are a bugger... Arg ice got water weight atm. Can see um smaller, clothes looser but scale stuck Argghgghhg, got to get as much off before I see surgeon

Stick at it hun, the hormones will pee off eventually!!

X

RebekahR said:
Hormones are a bugger... Arg ice got water weight atm. Can see um smaller, clothes looser but scale stuck Argghgghhg, got to get as much off before I see surgeon

Stick at it hun, the hormones will pee off eventually!!

X

Had lunch -spaghetti!

Ben for a walk around town and did a listof things I had to do.
Washing now in the machine and I need to go upstairs to sort out my clothes and do my 30 day shred.
I soo want rid of bingo wings!

Good work hun

Arg I hate darn arms LOL can get good biceps and shoulder definition but still random flabby spots! Relieved to hear the ps will lipo side boob and armpits!! LOL

How you finding shred?? Think might try insanity next :)

Xxx

Shred ok for level 2 I can't do a push up to save myself as my arms are rubbish! Lol
Was baby sitting last night and when she went to bed I did the Tae bo thing I had recorded! Wow! He's mean!
Is that the only you can record off fitness tvon sky? I do like his style!

Had an ok day today, stuck to plan with vanilla shake, Truffa bar mac n cheese with calamari and asparagus...,mmm

16 days until my holidays so concerted effort required!
Concentrate!

I now want to tone up, I would like to lose some more weight, but I think my body is refusing to allow that to happen as the scales are firmly welded above the 11 stone just to taunt me!
:cry:

BMI stuck at 26 and not getting to healthy either! I would so love that to happen before my hols even though I know BMI is a bit skewed!

Exercise here we come!
Arms need better definition, so I will have to try go a bit harder on the weights with them!

Chocolate shake for breakfast and trying to guzzle my water. I have finished my fruit water flavouring but I won't be reordering any more even though it helped!

I recorded two tae bo.. the abs and the cardio inferno! May have to get one of his dvds :) I really get a good sweat on with that LOL

Your doing ace hun, two weeks to holiday yipeee

Xx

Ooh I only got one tae bo! Will have to keep an eye out for the arms one!

20 mins shaky shaky and 20 mins 30 day shred!
Wish I could do tae bo as well but OH asleep on couch..
I had choc shake breakfast, cottage pie for lunch, Truffa bar and mac n cheese with eggs, mushrooms and spinach... Mmmm
:D

Just need 3lbs and and I am in healthy BMI and in the 10 stone range! I can surely do this in 16 days! Lol..
note to self: STAY OFF THE CHEWING GUM!

Your so close hun, good work Xx

Mistype sorry its the ab workout.. its very good, couldn't do much as cough the next day LOL

Your dinner sounds delish!! Xx

Had a reasonable day today, just need to keep at it!
Got new phone yesterday and still setting it all up.
Cookies shake, cottage pie with 100g tuna, Truffa bar then mac n cheese mushrooms and egg. I've gone over on protein today but I needed it! Lol.
Better day tomorrow..

Hope u have a great day today hunny. Ooooo new phone. I'm due for an upgrade in August. Cannot wait. I've had my blackberry for almost 2 years. X

Skinny Sia said:
Hope u have a great day today hunny. Ooooo new phone. I'm due for an upgrade in August. Cannot wait. I've had my blackberry for almost 2 years. X

Feeling a bit better today,
Vanilla shake, spaghetti and mackerel and a Truffa bar so far.
1.5l down and same to go..

Going out for a walk to shaky machine and thn coming back to do some mor exercise..

I had iPhone 3GS for 3 years and DD needed hers changed so I got a new iPhone 4s. It's mad because she now has my "spare" phone - if Nything happens to mine thn I am stuffed!

Right, dilemma time..

Nearly 20 weeks on this diet.
Since January I have lost nearly 4 stone. I have now added in exercise to this new regime.
I have started to stay the same on the scales, body shape looking better due to exercise though.
I am now starting to snack more and more mainly on protein extras and things I am allowed, but my jaws are now wanting some more action! ( only way I can describe it!)
I think extra hunger is coming from exercise.
I have tried to add bits of sugar free chew gum but that just exacerbates the whole issue.
I only have 2 lbs to lose to get to the 4 stone mark and finally get into the top bmi of "healthy".
I just can't seem to get there!

I was thinking, here is the dilemma...
Do I start a refeed now in preperation for my holiday 1st August, then come back and start again, or keep trying up until the last minute..
Do I move onto something else after I come back, like diet chef or Atkins or jud thingy..

I am feeling a bit despondent as i fell as though the scales are now mocking me, and my body is now rebelling along with my jaws!

Back