BB's second stint to skinny!

biggusburdus said:
Well today I tried Billy's inferno cardio boot camp thingy! OMG, that was hard!
I also did 20 mins shaky shaky..
Also every time I go to the loo I do 20 chair dips off the radiator! Lol.. Did 80 today! Hehe!

Brilliant ideas! I'm definitely trying the radiator dips! Well done for hitting the 11's xx

Skinny Sia said:
Brilliant ideas! I'm definitely trying the radiator dips! Well done for hitting the 11's xx

Just trying to get exercise in any way I can! You can do star jumps while waiting for the kettle to boil, but then people at work might think you are MAD!!?

I hope my TOTM is arriving soon, got sympathy cramps for Rebekah and I am 5 days early! Works out good for holidays if that's the case.
Not going to exercise today, going out with my other DD tomorrow, took the day off work and we are going to spend all my vouchers! Have booked a 5pm dinner deal, it's a Mongolian restaurant th does BBQ ! No free drink, they will think I am mad as I always ask for tap water!

Booked a free shopper in debenhams as I have no idea what will suit?

Had an ok day, cottage pie and chicken, Lemmon bar, mushroom pasta with spinach and a vanilla crunchy hot shake..

Was going to have a bath, will do that tomorrow morning early as I am sure I will be needing it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sounds like a fantastic day hun enjoy it :) Phew I know its so hot, seems to have cooled overnight!!

Hopefully tom will come and go before your holiday!!

Xxx

Woohoo TOTM here! I know it's sad, but it saves me having it on my hols! Lol

I went shopping yesterday with DD and bought up a storm, ( loads of gift vouchers saved up!)

Had a ball and had some food off plan, but I weighed in this morning and appear to be ok!
Did a hard days work, now lying on the couch dozing and I is want to go for a bath as I am tired.. TOTM takesi out of me, who would be a woman..

No exercise today, had a spicy spaghetti and a choc shake today.. Just awaiting OH return and we will see what he fancys for tea..
Going to an evening reception tomorrow at a posh place so will ave to decide what to wear!

Back from wedding reception, stayed sober and was very good ! Not long until holiday though!

Vanilla shake this morning, just trying to keep up the positives..
Had a great night boogied on down with OH and drank water! then drove home with a wee drunk man next to me! Lol..
He said I looked fab in my size 14 dress! Lol! My brain still thinks I am fat though..
I was a size 20/22 before so that is a decent body change since January, I have to remember that I am nearly into size 10 trousers..that was my goal by August but I have fallen a bit short and ran out of time for that one!
Size 12 trousers is what I was buying on Thursday night! It was fun as I was starting TOTM and felt bloated.

There's a shaky machine at my gym! Woooo! Although do you literally just stand on it and hold on for life? Lol!

Need to have a google/YouTube :)

I'm also going to Zumba on Monday... So wanted to ask your opinion!!! Do you just add another pack/more protein? I can't find an exercise thread xxx

P.s glad you had fun with the boogie boogie! x

Ela ine said:
There's a shaky machine at my gym! Woooo! Although do you literally just stand on it and hold on for life? Lol!

Need to have a google/YouTube :)

I'm also going to Zumba on Monday... So wanted to ask your opinion!!! Do you just add another pack/more protein? I can't find an exercise thread xxx

P.s glad you had fun with the boogie boogie! x

Hehe, yes you stand on it and let it share your bootie! Sometimes with strait legs, sometimes with bent knees, it usually has a list of poses for the different bits you want to sort out! Lol it also does the arms but I have problems when I do that as my arms are soo weak!

look at Rebekah's posts do a search, she talks about adding an extra pack if you are doing a lot, or a couple of eggs, or exta protein, or I think a muscle building protein shake? I think there are specific low carb ones though so be careful?
It's how your body feels at the end of the day, sometimes I feel ok after exercise and then I add the pack the next day as I am ravenous! Sometimes it's the same day?

Just how you want to play it really, just don't overdo the extras or the exercise as you Amy change shape but not loose weight if you do a bit too much on this diet.

Hope that helps

Rebekah is like our resident fitness expert! I'm going to go on the shaky shaky machine this week. Maybe it'll induce my p! Lol.

Hunny, a super well done for almost getting into size 10 trousers. Thats a major achievement. Xxxxxxxxxx

Skinny Sia said:
Rebekah is like our resident fitness expert! I'm going to go on the shaky shaky machine this week. Maybe it'll induce my p! Lol.

Hunny, a super well done for almost getting into size 10 trousers. Thats a major achievement. Xxxxxxxxxx

For me it's a miricale! I never thought I could get here from a size 20!

Rebekah is the only one I have seen discussing exercise and protein, feel free to jump in as I know nothing about anything! Lol..

Had a crap day day due to hormones, now veg on couch while I try think of everything I need to do before hols!
Brain fog is here and I can hardly function but hey only tomorrow to go and then I am off with a day to panic!
I will get to it! Just not today!

I was good today, had spicy spag for lunch, lemon bar for break, came home and had mac n cheese with prawns and mushrooms and asparagus mmm..

Washing on, did my mum and dads house yesterday, so trying to catch up on mine.

Your doing amazing hunny, hormones are a swine!! Take it easy they will settle

Xxx

DAY FROM HELL AT WORK!

I think everyone knows when I go on leave and then it becomes a battle to get out!
Glad that is over!
Had my nails jelled, tomorrow going for wax, tint, and pedicure after getting my hair done! Lol..

Lunchtime I am getting furniture moved for DD so that will be fun, I also haven't even started to pack!

Ho hum, will just have to wing it!

Did ok, had spicy spag, choc shake mm, then lemon bar today.
Just need one more and that will be me for the day!

Oooo, nothing like a nice pamper session before hols. Glad ur work day is over! Gel nails sound nice. Ive usually gotten acrylics done so would like to try gels. Think i did once as they were dried with uv light but dont remember much as it was a while back and then i got them filed down a few days later as i had an interview with a typing test!

Furniture moving?? blimey lol

Hope today has been a bit better for you hun, you have done amazing :) massive changes

Ooo you were saying about TRX they have those at my gym, need a huge space to use them....although I expect they do smaller/cheaper versions for home use. Teehee..the blokes always set them up in the studio to train people, one bloke was doing push ups with his feet in the bands... kissing the studio floor, he was screaming by the end!! Fairly hardcore..lol would love a try...but falling flat on me face..not all that appealing!!

Your doing ace with the exercise etc :)

xxx

RebekahR said:
Furniture moving?? blimey lol

Hope today has been a bit better for you hun, you have done amazing :) massive changes

Ooo you were saying about TRX they have those at my gym, need a huge space to use them....although I expect they do smaller/cheaper versions for home use. Teehee..the blokes always set them up in the studio to train people, one bloke was doing push ups with his feet in the bands... kissing the studio floor, he was screaming by the end!! Fairly hardcore..lol would love a try...but falling flat on me face..not all that appealing!!

Your doing ace with the exercise etc :)

xxx

Busy day, hair done at 9 until 12 then furniture move, 1-3 then 4pm nails done!
Suitcase now packed and anything I have forgot will stay forgot! Lol..

I think she has a home one, about £140 I think, and it's a mad workout by the sounds of it! She does body building figure stuff, has bikinis worth 100's..

aah £140 isnt that bad.. I was hearing more like 600 + ...eek!!

Weee thats good, blimey you have been busy :) all packed xxx

Nails

Attachments

• image-68770160.jpg
    image-68770160.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 38
Oooohhh, love them.
X
N well done Hun for size 14 dress n size 12 trousers.
Xx

Yay for red nails!!

Back