Be skinny for October - 10 mini week challenges to boost weight loss

That's it I am giving up on speed soup. I've not had the best week (no exercise since WI as working erratic shifts and over on syns a couple of days) but also not been to the toilet (TMI I know but still!) since Monday. I expected lots with the soup! I got on the scales this morning and they are showing a 2lb gain :( so I'm going back to my own thing for the rest of this week to try and do some damage control. Back on it with red week starting Tuesday.

Heya forgot to update, I lost 1.5 on choc wk! So half stone now!!! Really couldn't face soup week so having another exercise wk, doing kettleworx and c2 5k x

Heya forgot to update, I lost 1.5 on choc wk! So half stone now!!! Really couldn't face soup week so having another exercise wk, doing kettleworx and c2 5k x

What's kettleworx? Think I'll have a double week near the end of the 10 weeks and add exercise to the success express week :D

sparkledpixie said:
What's kettleworx? Think I'll have a double week near the end of the 10 weeks and add exercise to the success express week :D

It's a 6 wk exercise programme using a kettlebell. Check out a thread called secret to shaping up started by kron. She went from a size 16 to a size 6 just doing SW and 20 min kettlebells 3 times a wk. Only done one session so far but loved it x

Donzy84 said:
It's a 6 wk exercise programme using a kettlebell. Check out a thread called secret to shaping up started by kron. She went from a size 16 to a size 6 just doing SW and 20 min kettlebells 3 times a wk. Only done one session so far but loved it x

Ooo is it a DVD or can it be done in the gym? Sounds great!

sparkledpixie said:
Ooo is it a DVD or can it be done in the gym? Sounds great!

I've just got the kettleworx DVDs but started with just a kettlebell and did a few YouTube vids to see if I liked it, see if ur gym has KBs coz my hubby's doesn't. I'm loving it and some ppl on thread have had fab losses, more inches rather than lbs but that suits me fine x

I'd rather lose inches than lbs to be honest, more interested in getting back in my size 10s! I'll check tomorrow. I've been doing ab work with a medicine ball, that seems to be doing the trick along with high impact aerobics and zumba.

I did the exercise week and managed 3.5 hours of exercise which is way up on the last few weeks. I put on 1lb though - mainly because I totally went off the rails this weekend.

This week is fish week - will be combining it with exercise too. I also start my new job today so that will get me up off the couch and moving.

I gave up on speed soup on Friday but have stuck mostly to plan and put on 1/2 lb. I'm so gutted it is untrue :( Red week now. Going to go make some quiche.

OK, i dont think the speed soup week worked for me. Ive felt bloated since about half way through the week and ive lost 1lb today. Was hoping for a wee bit more than that.

Am ready for red week. I do red days constantly anyway (had my first green day yesterday) so fingers crossed.

How is everyone else doing?

have you been having the soup on red days? its just it has parsnips in and they only free on green/EE

have you been having the soup on red days? its just it has parsnips in and they only free on green/EE

I did EE but didn't put the parsnips in anyway, couldn't find any and don't like them so that isn't the culprit. :mad:

I was at the top of my syn value for the week really so going to work on reducing that.

That was aimed at Kelly as she said she does a lot of red :) do you have 15 syns everyday? I always aim for 10 then if I go over I have a buffer to absorb damage.

x_ali_x said:
That was aimed at Kelly as she said she does a lot of red :) do you have 15 syns everyday? I always aim for 10 then if I go over I have a buffer to absorb damage.

Course it is, silly me I'm sorry :( I aim for 10 but will be aiming for 5 after today. Mainly because I'm way over today already :S

x_ali_x said:

Yes, but not the soup posted here. I've been making my own tomato and red pepper soup. I don't like lentils etc so haven't yet bothered making the normal one. Don't think I'll bother with either after this week!

ah ok just thought I'd check :D I couldn't eat lentils and beans etc on their own but whizzed up in this soup is ok, I love the stuff have some in the slow cooker atm hehe i'd eat it all day long lol i must be weird :p hehe

Red week is going ok for me, finding it like a normal week really!

Are we all ready for fish week? I'm probably weighing in early either tomorrow or Tuesday morning depending on how I feel in the morning!

Back