Be skinny for October - 10 mini week challenges to boost weight loss

One and a half ponuds off this week, was hoping for more, still in the 14's, was so good as week as well.

Heres to next week hoping for a better one!

Shirleen said:
I had to up my injections to every 8 weeks as I felt so awful, they're so painful aren't they? But golly what a godsend they are! Have you been tested for why? I had loads of tests and the upshot is they don't know why!!

I'm the same. No idea why either. Still not had mine. Feeling rough now. Really must make an effort.

I STS this week which I'm a bit gutted with as I have been good!
I've also done 1 spin class, 3 kettlebell workouts and day 1 of c25k. Oh well always next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's what I do!
I work with one man,severely LD and complex needs, full personal care etc, I've taken him on holidays and this is the best job I have ever had!

Have you done personal care before? I hadn't and to be honest I used to gag, (totally involuntarily, it was awful,I was so ashamed) but I'm fine with it now!

I haven't done personal care before - it's the one thing that's worrying me about the job. I've worked with adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities for the last six months so I'm happy with that side of things. I just need my CRB check to come back so I can get started and stop worrying.

Hollie5by5 said:
I STS this week which I'm a bit gutted with as I have been good!
I've also done 1 spin class, 3 kettlebell workouts and day 1 of c25k. Oh well always next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dont worry so much about the weighloss If ur doing kettlebells chances r ur putting on some muscle. I know someone on the KB thread who didn't lose weigh for weeks but lost a few inches instead!!!

Fingers crossed my WI is tomorrow - not followed the No choc week to the letter (blaming the cold) but have tried.

Kats

x

Im trying no chocolate week this week need to do something i want a big loss this week might try fit 3x zumba this week too also going to do some walking xx

I fell off the chocolate wagon, was on nights last night and offered a Jaffa cake. Completely forgot I wasn't supposed to eat it! Ah well, only 1... ;)

Hi i would love to join this. Im going to florida with my hubby to be and his whole family on the 17th of October and would love to look good in a bikini by then.
I weigh in on Mondays.
What week are we up to??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

i would like to join too please :) Im going to Malta on October 1st so i'd really like to get to target if possible, doubt it bt i can try, got 11.5lbs left to loose, so fingers crossed

Hi i would love to join this. Im going to florida with my hubby to be and his whole family on the 17th of October and would love to look good in a bikini by then.
I weigh in on Mondays.
What week are we up to??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy sII using MiniMins. **** 21.5lbs gone 26.5 to go!!!! ****

Most are halfway through week 2 but you can start wherever you want!

I think i will start with week 2 now :) i weigh in on Tuesdays and apart from the tuesday just gone when i had 2 kelloggs fibre plus bars (v.choclatey) ive not had any chocolate so im kinda on track :)

I think i will start with week 2 now :) i weigh in on Tuesdays and apart from the tuesday just gone when i had 2 kelloggs fibre plus bars (v.choclatey) ive not had any chocolate so im kinda on track :)

Sounds good to me :) Got success express next week which should be a good boost!

*Edit* no we haven't it is speed soup week.... duh!

Ill start on monday with week 3. I do an hour exercise and dnt eat choc anyways.
R we gunna get told bout success express cos i dont know wa it is x

This sounds rather fun!

I come back off holiday on the 12th August. So could i join in on Week 4?
I don't eat much chocolate either, and i do about 30 mins exercise a day :)

lilprincessvic said:
Ill start on monday with week 3. I do an hour exercise and dnt eat choc anyways.
R we gunna get told bout success express cos i dont know wa it is x

Rules are all on the first page, were on speed soup next week

sparkledpixie said:
Rules are all on the first page, were on speed soup next week

Ooo yer. I got over excited and skipped the last one :)

Back