Be-YU

Yes, delicious. I bought soups and shakes. BUT, it was a beginners error as they are comparitively much more expensive and taste exactly the same as those from cheaper sources. A LOT more expensive for the same product so haven't reordered.

Thanks for that, I had noticed they were more expensive but Im currently doing W8 and have found their porridge to be the saviour of my diet - its currently out of stock so have been looking for an alternative.

Tried slim&save but found this quite ready brekish so currently trying alternatives - purely for the porridge pack. Other than that Im more than happy with W8 and would like to stick with it.

Thanks again for your reply
DmJ

I liked the porridge too and also sourced this meal (tastes/looks exactly the same) from the kee diet site and from the lowcarbmegastoresite. I got some from the LCM today and to date it's the cheapest source that I've found, though I'm new to this - if there is a cheaper still source, I'm sure someone here will let you know!
PS The one I'm referring to here IS also ready brek like, so perhaps not for you!

Last edited:
Back