Beat the Bloat!!:)

I was diagnosed with IBS a few months ago and Im ALWAYS bloated so when I started this diet the first thing to go was my bloated TOP belly. My trousers were becoming loser and I was over the moon on day 9 now and my trousers are tight again and BLOAT is back friggin totm ruining my Buzz..... Dreading my WI now thinking it'll be low cos of totm :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I can't wait to lose the bloated belly, I look seven months pregnant.

Daisy thats brill brought a smile to my faceLOL!!!

Cheers m'dears!
How you all gettin on today?
eeeek i can just feel summer coming :D

You girls are worried, i look 7 months pregnant and I'm a man! haha

Looking forward to the bloat going down a bit too. Hopefully within the next couple of days :D

Yeah at least we'd get offered seats on buses ;)
How are you doing today MYK? I feel great!! :)

its a new day..woohoooo...im kinda happy its frosty outside..summer will not i repeat will not come until i reach goal lol..x

I'm doing pretty well. I'm supplementing fat burners in though, which suposedly have an appetite surpressing effect. Not sure if they do (as I never noticed it before) but i think a bit of placebo and ketosis kicking in has helped a lot. Plus they're giving me a lot of energy to go running every day!

I'm weighing myself at home (as the scales at home read exactly what they did at the pharmacy) and so far I'm very impressed with the results, though I'm keeping quiet until saturday ;)

Back