Because I'm Worth It - who says that LL food is dull?

Cerulean

Silver Member
s320x320

Today's Lunch on LighterLife

Agitation des bananes avec etoiles en glace et du cafe.

Oh the things one does to stretch out one's foodpacks ;)

I am really looking forward to management now. I really think that I am getting myself in the right frame of mind for it. I enjoy my little rituals - for a long time now I make my breakfast hot chocolate in a special china cup and have my Nut Crunch on a simple white plate. As I come to the end of these little rituals - making a meal of everything I eat to satisfy my eyes as well as my belly I shall photograph some of them just so I remember how it was. Today's lunch is a little over the top - but we all need little whimsies and treats to keep us entertained and something as simple as a meal replacement shake can be just as exciting as a artisan made pastry - and to be honest with my mouth the way it is I wouldn't appreciate the latter anyway!

Ha - I think we should do a thread called 'Pimp my foodpack'!

Ha - I think we should do a thread called 'Pimp my foodpack'!

How Fantastic - I will definitely be up for that - what a great way to make foodpacks even more positive - bring it on everyone... ;)

Surely, Sarah, that is the title of your book?! That phrase was INSPIRATIONAL (OR THINSPIRATIONAL)!!!

This post made me laugh but not as much as the title!!

Way to go! What will it be now? LighterLife Cribs...?!?!?!

Have a great day with your wisdom, clearly, still firmly intact!

Mrs Lxxxxx

The Chicken soup poppadom saved me from falling of the bandwagon. I love it. I never make soup now!

Back