becca_93_'s SW food diary

_becca_93_

Hi guys I started a slimming world food diary a few weeks back but have decided to restart writting down what I eat starting with today so I can keep on track of my syns.
I think i am allowed around 70 syns a week but I very rarely use them as I am full after the free foods.
VEGETARIAN SO WILL ONLY EVER DO GREEN DAYS :D:D

27th June 09
28g light choices bran flakes with half a small chopped bananna, broken up piece of scan bran (0.5 syn) and 175ml skimmed milk *part of HEA*

Hifi tempting toffee and pecan(sp?) bar *HEB*
Handfull of cherries
Small bananna

Homemade syn free quiche/flan with brocolli and cauliflower

2 cups of tea with milk from *HEA*

May have an apple later
Syns today - 0.5
Syns left - 69.5

Feel free to comment if I am getting anything wrong. x

Last edited:
Breakfast: one weetabix *HEB* with a scan bran(0.5 syn) and chopped bananna with milk *HEA*

Lunch: 2 rivita *HEB* with quark spread aover it with chopped tomato and a tomato and herb mug shot

Snack - fat free activia yogurt - 125g just found out they are syn free :D :D
Will have this for the rest of the day:
Dinner: syn free quiche left over from yesterday with a small salad.
Apple
may have a slice of my chocolate cake I made which is 1.5 syns a slice.

Think I am eating too much today and am bound to gain weight this week :(

Syns today: 2
Syns left 67.5

Last edited:
Hi Becca :)

All looks god, apart from your syns. You're supposed to have a minimum of 5 syns per day, and it's a good idea to start with 10-15 so that if you have a plateau you've got something to cut back on :) xx

the problem is if I have over 5 syns I don't seem to lose hardly any weight.

Feels like I have eaten so much today, really do think I am going to have gained weight but I havn't oversyned so don't no why but I had a peek at my scales earlier and I seem to have put on 2lbs since thursday and am feelimng really disapointed.

Breakfast
one weetabix*HEB* with one scan bran, chopped bananna and skimmed milk from *HEA*
Orange

Lunch
3 ryvita origional*HEB* with quark spead over it and a small side salad.
Small glass of caffiene free diet coke.

Dinner -
syn free sausage and bean pie - also contained with WW beans, onion tomato and mashed potato which had a dairy light cheese in it *HEA* with some brocolli cauliflower and green beans.
Cup of tea with milk from HEA
activia fat free berry yogurt

SYNS TODAY: 0.5 - so can't understand how I seem to be putting on weight when I am also doing some walking etc as exercise as well as sticking to the SW plan.
I am dreading my WI on thursday.

Breakfast - one weetabix *HEB* with broke up scan bran 0.5 syn or can this be the other part of my HEB along with the weetabix?

Lunch- 2 slice WW bread *HEB* with quark spread and tomatos with 2 slices of quorn chicken - syn free.
bananna

Dinner - 2 quorn chicken style fillets with 4 mini new potatos and vegetables
glass of diet coke with cherry
orange

syns - 0.5 or none depends if the scan bran can be included with the *HEB*
Tea with *HEA* skimmed milk allowance
couple glasses of water

I am eating healthily but don't think I have lost much this week oh well just a down week new month starts 2morrow new start :)

am feeling really disapointed at the moment I have stuck to this diet 110% this week and have weigh in thurs just took a peek at the scales and have gained like 3lbs and I don't know why or how? any ideas. I only had 1.5lbs to go till stone award but am going to have gained this week and I don't understand why :'( any ideas y it don't seem to be working at the moment

weetabix with scan bran bananna and skimmed milk - *HEXB and HEXA*
Orange
3 ryvita with quark and a fat free activia yougurt
apple *HEXB*
homemade syn free soup with small amount of gravy - 1syn with a scan bran rest of *HEXB*

small bowl of fruit

syns today - 1

I am dreading my WI 2morrow :(

Last edited:
Breakfast: one weetabix with skimmed milk and a small orange
Lunch:salad with quorn slices and a fat free activia
Dinner: small fruit salad yougurt and a *HEB* HIFI lemon bar.
Starting syns for this week as today
Syns today: 0 syns
Syns left: 70 syns
Had WI tonight and gained 1lbs and dnt no why any ideas or advice would be much apreciated :)

Last edited:
i think it's just water, but i also think you're not eating enough either superfree or syns. Try upping your meals? :)

Just looking through your diary and just wondered if you are eating the right amounts of your HEs?
You also dont appear to eat much fruit and veg either Huni. Dont forget you cant over do things and surprisingly with this plan the more you eat, the more you loose weight, so dont be afraid!
Yes, drink plenty of water too. If you wrote a diet sheet for your Consultant, she/he should be able to tell you exactly what has gone wrong.

Breakfast: weetabix *HEB* with skimmed milk from alowance *HEA* and a small orange
fat free activia yogurt
Lunch: 3 finns organic crispbread *HEB* with quark and topped with tomato
cup of hot water with a sqeeze of fresh lemon.
fruit bowl - strawberries plum and cherries

Dinner: 2 quorn sausages with grilled tomatos and mushrooms and a small tin of WW spaghetti.
Small bowl of fruit: bananna, apple, plum and orange
cup of tea with milk from allowance
Cups of water
I am trying to add more fruit and veg into my diet. is this better?

Syns used today: 1
Syns left: 69

Breakfast: one weetabix with a scan bran *HEXB* with skimmed milk *HEXA
Lunch: homemade syn free tomato and onion soup with 2 slices WW brown danish bread *HEXB*
cherries and banannas
Dinner: Homemade syn free quiche with vegetables
bowl of fruit with v low fat natural yogurt
2 glasses of diet coke
cup of tea with milk from allowance
Glasses of water
Cup of hot water with lemon
Syns today : none
Syns left this week: 69

Breakfast: 28g porridge *HEXB* with scan bran 0.5 syns and skimmed milk *HEA*

Lunch: 2 slices of WW brown danish toast with scrambled egg with cheese HEA and milk rest of HEA allowance
WW yogurt: 0.5 syns
bananna

Dinner: wholemeal pasta with homemade tomato onion and potato sauce.
Bowl of fruit

Sybs today: 1
Syns left: 68

Breakfast: 28g porridge *HEXB*, scan bran 0.5 syns and skimmed milk part of *HEA*

Lunch: 2 slices brown danish WW bread with scrambled egg with milk from *HEXA* and grilled tomatos and a 0.5 syn ww yogurt

Apricot
bananna and strawberries

Dinner: jacket potato with beans and grilled tomatos
bowl of fruit with low fat natural yogurt

Syns today: 1 syn
Syns left this week: 67

Breakfast: 28g porridge *HEXB* with skimmed milk from allowance *HEXA* with scan bran 0.5 syns and a bananna

Lunch: 3 organic finns crispbread with quark and tomato and a fat free activia yogurt
Peach
strawberries

Dinner: jacket potato with spaghetti and tomatos
bowl of fruit with low fat yogurt

Syns today: 0.5
Syns this week left: 66.5

Breakfast: 28g porridge *HEXB* with skimmed milk *HEXA* and a scan bran 0.5 syns

Lunch: toffee and pecan hifi bar *HEXB* and a fat free cherry activia yogurt.
Strawberries

Dinner: jacket potato and beans with grilled tomatos and mushrooms

Large bowl of fruit with a fat free activia yogurt over the top :D:D think these are syn free it says the fat free 100g pots are but these are 125g :)
Syns today: 0.5
Syns left this week: 66 hmm i nrever use my syns lol and have 66 left tomorrow i won't use them lol but surely if i start using my syns up every day now after not using them I will put on weight.

Last edited:
Breakfast: 28g porridge *HEXB* with scan bran 0.5 syns and skimmed milk from allowance *HEXA*

Lunch: 2 slices WW toast *HEXB* with scrambled egg and tomato with mushrooms
fat free activia yogurt

Dinner: rice and vegetables.
Fat free activia yogurt and a bananna

Breakfast: 28g porridge *HEXB* with skimmed milk *HEXA* and scan bran 0.5 syns

Lunch: 2 soft boiled eggs with 2 slices of ww brown danish bread
yogurt with fruit

Dinner: homemade spaghetti bolognaise with quorn mince
bananna

Breakfast: 28g porridge *HEXB* with scan bran 0.5 syns and skimmed milk from allowance *HEXA*

Lunch: 2 homemade syn free egg and onion 'muffins' with beans and grilled tomatos.
ff activia yogurt

Dinner: 2 slices of wholemeal toast *HEXB* with some fruit

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal toast with beans
ff activia yogurt

Dinner: homemade SW quiche with SW sweet potato wedgies and veggies.

Breakfast: one weetabix with one scan bran *HEXB* with skimmed milk *HEXB*

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal toast *HEXB* with quark on. ff activia yogurt and an apple and orange

Dinner: Will have homemade quiche with mashed potato and veggies.
Will add to later if I have anything else.

Lunch : lemon hifi bar *HEXB* with a ff activia yogurt and an apple

Dinner: jacket potato with spaghetti and tomatos fried in fry light (grill was messing around :()

Back