Beckie's Skimming World Diary

OH and me had a fight and I just want to eat everything :(

Ahhh Beckie dont let him get to you chick, stay strong you can do it. Try having a bath and a pamper to keep out of his way for a while, things will calm down. xx

Thanks guys, I don't know if I'm being unreasonable with our argument though but he's always spending time and money with his friends and not thinking about us, it annoys me so much as I haven't been well yet he chooses to go out and not spend it in together :(

i had a meringue and an oaty weetabix bar so have stayed on plan :D

Today's food

breakfast - banana, beans and scrabbled eggs

lunch - microwave rice in nandos sauce with grilled peppers and mushrooms (1.5 syn) and then grapes and cappuccino muller light

tea - bachelors packet pasta, half a pack made with water, grilled peppers and 35g halloumi as HExA

snacks - 2 Alpen light as HExB, weetabix oaty bar (3.5syns) and a Meringue (3syns) milk dash x3 - 3 syns

total syns - 11

Thanks guys, I don't know if I'm being unreasonable with our argument though but he's always spending time and money with his friends and not thinking about us, it annoys me so much as I haven't been well yet he chooses to go out and not spend it in together :(

i had a meringue and an oaty weetabix bar so have stayed on plan :D

Yay for staying on plan :) arguments are testing times when you're trying to be good, same as celebrating/commiserating and special occasions, but we can get through it!
Hmm it doesn't sound unreasonable to me, but I know every relationship is different! Maybe you both just need a little time to cool off. My OH is usually defensive first, then after a bit of 'contemplation time' we can work something out... Xx

Well done staying on plan Beckie - it doesnt sound unreasonable to me hun. Maybe when things have calmed down and your feeling better you can both sit down and talk things over amicably - the stress of moving wont be helping either of you, tempers do become frayed ((big hugs)) x

Thanks guys, we sort of made up, think it is the stress of moving grr.

im away this weekend at my dads and off to a friends birthday on sat night. I know I will go over syns but I will try and make better choices, promise :D

feeling good this morning, breakfast was a small coffee (1syn for milk), cappuccino muller with grapes, strawberries and a summer fruits Alpen crumbled in (amazing - try it!) and I've been to the gym and done 40mins on cross trainer.

Happy Friday everyone :woohoo:

At my dad's this weekend so took a holiday from WI, a night out tonight, I'm wearing the same outfit as last week lol :D I know I won't be 100% on plan but I'm making better choices, I'm staying at my friends and I'm taking some snacks to have when we get back drunk so I won't even be tempted by takeaway :eat:. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Hi Beckie - I hope you have a brill night out hun. Flexi syn if you have too and then get right back on it tomorrow you can do it xx

Hi Beckie - I hope you have a brill night out hun. Flexi syn if you have too and then get right back on it tomorrow you can do it xx

I think I will :D I usually never much appetite on Sundays anyway lol I don't really drink high syn drinks anyway so should be ok :party0036:

Still getting my superfree :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 22
I'm home! Had a great weekend but been so naughty whoops! Not horrendous though but I'm estimating about 80 syns in 2 days :eek:. So I'm on 5 syns a day max until WI and 30mins gym everymorning (would do longer at gym but on overtime this week). Hope everyone has had a nice weekend :)

My tea this evening :eat: syn free! First time I've ever had asparagus but I now love it, with salad and slimming world chips and Linda Rosemary and onion sausages x 2

pudding was a flump (1.5), sugar free jelly pot (0.5), Alpen bar for 2nd HExB and grapes :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    770.3 KB · Views: 34
Evening Beckie - glad you had a good time hun. You still have a few days to WI you can pull back on the damage :D

Evening Beckie - glad you had a good time hun. You still have a few days to WI you can pull back on the damage :D

Thanks, ive been on plan since so fingers crossed for a loss!

Packing is is taking over my life :(

Awww it will be worth it hun x

i know :D just having a bit of a down day, one of those 'so much to do, too little time' situations lol x

Back