Beckie's Skimming World Diary

Evening Beckie hows your day been hun x

Good thanks Sheila just back to work after bank hol. Bought some laughing cow lighter blue cheese triangles today :) any idea on syns? X

Hi Beckie Im not a fan of Blue cheese lol

The Laughing Cow, Cheese Triangles with Blue Cheese, Light , 16g each
1½​
1½​
1½​

Hi Hun, I'm sure you can use blue laughing cow as hex a, don't know how many, I'll have a look on my book for you xx

Thanks , they are nice :)

Wednesday

breakfast - scrambled eggs, beans with kiwi, raspberry and blueberries

lunch - innocent moussaka pot and sugar snap peas

tea - veg sausages x2 (Linda McCartney Rosemary and onion), sweet potato wedges, halloumi (HExA) large salad with peri salt (1/2syn)

snacks - Alpen x2 (HExB), meringue (3 syns), small chewwy sweet (1/2 syn) laughing cow blue cheese triangle (2 syns)

total syns = 6

Hi Beckie

You can have 4 laughing cow light blue as your HEXA - when you asked the syn value last night I assumed you had used your allowance hun

Hi Beckie

You can have 4 laughing cow light blue as your HEXA - when you asked the syn value last night I assumed you had used your allowance hun

Ahh great thanks, gonna make pasta with them tomorrow :) hope today went ok xx

No day is a good day for a funeral hun but it makes it worse when the weather is so miserable. It went off as well as could be expected, not as personal as I expected but he had a good send off thanks for askingx

No day is a good day for a funeral hun but it makes it worse when the weather is so miserable. It went off as well as could be expected, not as personal as I expected but he had a good send off thanks for askingx

Hope you're ok, glad to hear it went as well as it could, funerals are never easy. Sending hugs xxx

Evening Beckie hows your day been? x

Its been good thanks, work as usual and then came home and had tea and a brew in the bath :D I booked an eyebrow threading appointment at 10.30pm as it's the only appointment they had before the weekend, I hoped for cancellations and no one has :cry: just trying to stay awake, OH is playing grand theft auto which is quite amusing. How are you today? Xxx

THURSDAY

Breakfast -
Alpen light (before gym), scrambled eggs and beans. Also had some grapes mid morning for superfree and a rocky road hifi (both cereal bars as HExB)
Lunch- innocent veg pot Mexican chilli (4.5 syns) with a cappuccino muller and carrot sticks

Dinner - halloumi 35g (HExA), Linda McCartney sausages x2 (Rosemary and onion so free), mixed salad and sweet potato wedges and peri salt (half a syn)

Snacks - meringue (3syns) jelly pot sugar free (half a syn) also had milk splash x2 - approx 1.5 syn

Syns total - 9.5

1lb off today which brings a total to 5.5 in 4 weeks which is ok :D I'm going to be totally off plan this eve (going to still have on plan food but there will be lots of alcohol involved tonight :party0036:) as I have a friend coming to visit but back on plan as of tomorrow :)

Back