Step 1 Sole Source Beckis losing the baby weight (for the last time!)

mrs-s

Gold Member
So Iv had loads of diaries on minimins before but never done Cambridge before!

Been up and down through my 3 pregnancies and never got to target!

I'm 25 and have three sons who are 5, 2.5 and 8 months!

Since having my youngest Iv gone from 17st 6lbs (heaviest I ever been!) to 14st 11lbs when my Cambridge lady weighed me on Thursday. Iv done that through calorie counting and weight watchers but been struggling since November.

After seeing a few friends have success with CWP Iv decided to try it!
Thought it start a diary to get me through! :)

Day 1
Wasnt too bad

I was out in the morning and had a forest fruits shake when I got in, fell asleep most of the afternoon so had a butterscotch shake about 6pm and a banana one before bed!
Didn't feel too bad just peeing a lot!

Day 2

Today has been okay too.
Had a banana Tetra about lunch time,
Had a vanilla shake blended with ice mid afternoon
And just had a spag Bol and now having a choc mint shake for afterwards.

Again I can't say Iv felt truly hungry, just miss the routine of actually eating! Did have stomach ache earlier though, not sure if it's just my body getting used to the low calories!

I remember my poor belly making some very strange noises it does all pass my lovely stick with it and it becomes so easy I promise xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I remember my poor belly making some very strange noises it does all pass my lovely stick with it and it becomes so easy I promise xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks! Think today will be harder, Iv woken up hungry today! It's the first time Iv actually hungry so far! Just having a huge black coffee and think I'm gunna paint my nails to distract myself before I have my first product! x

Day 3 !

Today has been harder than the others! Feeling hungry, Been constantly peeing, and had cramps all evening!
Had a strawberry mix a mousse for lunch
Chocolate shake mid afternoon and a cappuccino shake before bed.
My stomach feels flat and I'm not bloated for the first time in years. Hoping tomorrow is easier! :) x

Day 3 !

Today has been harder than the others! Feeling hungry, Been constantly peeing, and had cramps all evening!
Had a strawberry mix a mousse for lunch
Chocolate shake mid afternoon and a cappuccino shake before bed.
My stomach feels flat and I'm not bloated for the first time in years. Hoping tomorrow is easier! :) x

The cramps will pass Hun, I always get that when I start Cambridge and then once I hit ketosis after 4-5 days they disappear. I think our tummys actually go into shock!! Haha!! I did Cambridge 3 years ago and lost 4.5 stone and then fell pregnant. Had a rough time in pregnancy and regained my weight but back on the wagon now as my little man is 19 months. I love this diet as it just works for me and once you get into a routine it becomes just a way of life. The bladder does settle down too I promise!! Hope you have a good day today Xxx

The cramps will pass Hun, I always get that when I start Cambridge and then once I hit ketosis after 4-5 days they disappear. I think our tummys actually go into shock!! Haha!! I did Cambridge 3 years ago and lost 4.5 stone and then fell pregnant. Had a rough time in pregnancy and regained my weight but back on the wagon now as my little man is 19 months. I love this diet as it just works for me and once you get into a routine it becomes just a way of life. The bladder does settle down too I promise!! Hope you have a good day today Xxx

Thanks! Feeling okay today, just got a bit of a headache. Not feeling hungry though but was tempted when giving my 2yr old a chocolate biscuit at snack time!
I'm feeling proud of myself that Iv not given in!
Stomach is making some loud noises today!

Just had a chocolate tetra for lunch and 3 products left for the day. Fitting in my water easier too today :)

Try some fruit or herbal tea. They really help me with the water intake. Just measured and an average cup is 250mls!

Try some fruit or herbal tea. They really help me with the water intake. Just measured and an average cup is 250mls!
Iv been drinking black coffee or fruit tea! Just feeling like I'm constantly drinking or peeing lol!

Really having a struggle right now, desperately wanting sweets chocolate biscuits etc I could cry!
Just chugged loads of water, made a coffee and eating an apple and cinnamon porridge. Going to get a long bath when DH gets home from work to distract myself.

I really want cheese carbs and sweets so bad. Like literally want to run to the shops right now!'

Well I stuck it out and got to day 5! Can't wait for my official weigh in now! Did a sneaky one today and I'm down 7lbs! Still getting cravings but dealing with them. Hope today is a good day!

Well I stuck it out and got to day 5! Can't wait for my official weigh in now! Did a sneaky one today and I'm down 7lbs! Still getting cravings but dealing with them. Hope today is a good day!

I found the first week the toughest. Every day lasted a month! But it gets easier from here on in. So if you can do the first 5 days, you can do however long you want.

I found the first week the toughest. Every day lasted a month! But it gets easier from here on in. So if you can do the first 5 days, you can do however long you want.

Thanks! It is getting easier as time goes on and the achievement of doing it is a great motivator!

Sneaky weighed in this morning and I'm 9lbs down on my scales! Can't believe Iv gone from the top end of a stone bracket to the bottom in 5 days! Can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow night now!

Thanks! It is getting easier as time goes on and the achievement of doing it is a great motivator! Sneaky weighed in this morning and I'm 9lbs down on my scales! Can't believe Iv gone from the top end of a stone bracket to the bottom in 5 days! Can't wait for my weigh in tomorrow night now!

Isn't it great seeing the scales go down? I actually dream about it!!! I am hoping to see a 12 this week for the first time in years. Believe me - it is keeping me focused even with a 2 day conference, hotel room service, buffet lunch, the lot. I am not being distracted. That 12 is going to happen this week!!

Back