Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Becktoria79 said:
I am so getting the recipe book on payday!

The book people have it £4.99 £1.95 postage but sold out, Tesco and wh smith have it £7.50 Tesco is sold out not sure about smiths tho!

Had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and they were about 3-4lb up on last fri so not a horrific holiday gain. We did do a lot of walking though. Starting brand new from proper scratch tomorrow so will record weight and measurements then. I was considering waiting til the school hols are over but I start summer school on Monday and have no social things lined up for a while so tomorrow seems as good a time as any.

That's not too bad at all for a holiday gain. Berlin sounds fab and delicious! Its nice that you really enjoyed yourself but feel so motivated to be back on plan and eating healthier now you are back though. Sure you will do great.

The Hairy Dieters cookbook is all the recipes from the show. Its not bad but I do think some of the portions are a bit stingy. For instance there lasagne uses leeks rather than pasta and uses 400g of mince to serve 6. Some veg and 66g of mince for a main course dinner?? I think I would still be rather hungry. Still some ideas that I will use from it. I suspect we aren't the target market though - already knowing a fair bit about cooking tasty healthy meals with less calories.

Sorry bout the gain beck, but it will hopefully b off next wk for u! Ur allowed a little gain for a holiday!!

Hey princess, I teach kids with Autism during term time but this summer school is for the more vulnerable new kids coming into the main school in September. It's just a few activities, nothing really academic to ease them into secondary school! It's good pay for what we have to do, which I'll be grateful for in September!

Ok I've done my WI and I'm going to start a new diary thread for my new start. I hope you guys still follow, sorry to faff you about! I'm gonna go to gym first and then start thread and edit stats etc. I've gotta fit in some cleaning too, since our arrival home house looks like a dumping ground!

Job sounds very rewarding. I know what you mean about a new start an new diary. Somehow it just feels better and new if everything starts from fresh. I will follow you when you create it.

Back