Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Hey guys I'm back! Had a fabulous time but shattered now! Food was very good but afraid I didn't take any pics of food, lots of cocktail pics though! Although me and the boy spoiled ourselves the first night clubbing til 5am and alcohol lost just a bit of its appeal after that, still always room for cocktails! Berlin is a great city and I'd totally recommend anyone to go. We had lots of lovely long walks with sooo much to see. I don't think it's very expensive either, there are so many lovely little restaurants that do good deals and it's lovely to eat outside! My only regret is we didn't book for a longer stay.

Now onto the sad part... I felt pretty uncomfortable in almost all my clothes and when looking at the pics, the full body shots I look really big. A lot bigger than I thought I was and although it didn't ruin my holiday, it did make me feel a bit disappointed. However, I can work with this and hopefully it'll give me the kick up the arse I need. I don't want another holiday where I'm feeling self conscious so I'm really going to work at getting to goal (10st). I've not weighed myself and I'm not going to until Saturday. That gives me tomorrow to get all planned and organised properly and also going to a friends tomorrow night for drinks and nibbles so Saturday I'm gonna start completely from scratch. New diary and everything I think. Got my journal my mam got me and that'll take me through til almost Xmas. I think it's a good time to start because I've eaten a lot of rich food and actually can't face much more including chocolate and ice cream (by the way I had some amazing nut flavoured ice creams whilst in Berlin sooooooo good!) so body is actually craving fruit and veg and healthy food so might as well make the most of it when feeling that way!

I'll try to catch up on your diaries but it might take some time. Hope you're all doing well. Xx

Wow sounds like you had a amazing time away :0) sounds like a great place...glad you had such a great time,enjoy yourself with your friend and yup you will get back into WW..don't worry..good to have you back :0)

Nice to have u back beck! Sounds like u had such a great time and some nice relax time! I'm starting from scratch Monday so I will b right there with u!

Sounds fab glad you had a nice time. Hopefully it'll be the motivation you are needing to kickstart healthy eating :) x

Thanks guys. I'm so tired today (up at 6:30 Europe time to get train after a late night and a couple of cocktails) and its that kind of tired where you get stupid hungry! I think it'll be Chinese later, I want crispy duck pancakes!

Oh and in Germany I bought some ww muesli for breakfasts. It was only 3pp and had 11 types of dried fruit in, including banana chips! I love banana chips! It was lovely but I don't know how it could be just 3 pp. they had a choc one too, has anyone seen these in UK?

And less healthy they had some amazing kinder sweets for the fridge. They were like happy hippos but choc rhinos and not crispy with like a white choc mousse thing in the middle with a praline layer on the base. They were gorgeous!

Becktoria79 said:
Oh and Sarah I was thinking Monday but find it hard to save my weeklies for the weekend!

I find it really easy during the wk and I hardly use any weeklies! Got to do what's easier for u! I just no I have my all u can eat Chinese on sun so it wont b an on plan day! Tho I'm not able to eat much anyhoo, but at £6.50 it's a barging just for one plate

Becktoria79 said:
Oh and in Germany I bought some ww muesli for breakfasts. It was only 3pp and had 11 types of dried fruit in, including banana chips! I love banana chips! It was lovely but I don't know how it could be just 3 pp. they had a choc one too, has anyone seen these in UK?

And less healthy they had some amazing kinder sweets for the fridge. They were like happy hippos but choc rhinos and not crispy with like a white choc mousse thing in the middle with a praline layer on the base. They were gorgeous!

Yum! To hippos

Mmm I do love kinder things so they sound yum! As for the muesli is it not a pretty tiny amount for 3pp? As muesli tends to be pretty heavy compared to other cereal so your 30g or 40g or whatever it is portion really doesn't get you very much at all :-(

Not seen them here but loads f countries have all different ww products- the American selection is insane!! X

Becktoria79 said:

Muesli sounds nice and yum to the choc rhinos!

Beck I'm convinced this hairy bikers is the sf diet! The bloke just said 'everyone else is counting Cals but I'm following a well known diet ...etc etc

Really? I'm not watching it tonight, I'm catching up on great British bake off before I start my diet! I'll catch hairy bikers on iplayer!

Becktoria79 said:
Really? I'm not watching it tonight, I'm catching up on great British bake off before I start my diet! I'll catch hairy bikers on iplayer!

Its probably not but the food looks so familiar, im honestly convinced! U should see the mince and potato pie they just made! YUM

Has it got the recipes from this show in? What's it called?

Back