Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Hi beck there r too many posts for me to read but just wanted to say hello and I hope ur doing well

Hey Sarah nice to hear from you. Doing quite good. Trying reasonably hard at the minute...

Good day today

Day 3 26pp 0 weeklies

B- 2x poached egg-4pp
Rye bread-3pp

S- nectarine
Cherries
Oatbran-3pp
Skimmed milk-1pp
Honey-1pp

T- lamb with new potatoes, asparagus, peas, mint and goats cheese-12pp (might have overdone goats cheese but not bothered)

S- mini callipo- 2pp

Exercise- 60 mins cardio-4pp

Total- 26pp
Ap earned this week-4pp

That's strange as when I put cardio (I use aerobics) in my app for 60mins it said 5ap
It used to say 6ap

So it must use our weights to work it out

Glad to hear you are feeling so positive at the moment. I reckon with the epic 5lb loss and all the exercise you will look fab for Berlin (although I am sure you would have done anyway), but it sounds like it was enough to boost your confidence and thats often the most important bit.

Well done on the running, really good work. Can I ask what speed you have the threadmill set at for running? I am completely taking the leap and trying actual running on it when i go to the gym on thursday. EEk!

Oh atomic it's low! 7.1 kmph at the lowest when I'm struggling and 7.6 kmph when I'm doing good, but to be fair it used to be just 7.3 so I'm getting better.

Thanks guys I'm pleased with yesterday and head in quite good place now. Im in he bad habit of weighing every day but it's to keep my eye on the ball and it doesn't affect my mood so I'm not worried. It's pretty consistent so that's good.

Today is kinda off plan, took the kids out for the day and I didn't have time to make a packed lunch or breakfast so I had Banaba and a nutrigrain bar for brekkie and I'd bought a ploughmans cheese sandwich from the shop. We also took kids to macdonalds and I had a mcflurry for the first time but I was disappointed! I think it's cos there are a lot of chocolate bits in it and I just hate chocolate pieces in ice cream, it doesn't taste like chocolate. I think I'll stick with chocolate milkshakes for a macdonalds treat!

For tea I do really want a pizza but I'll see what the boy says when he gets in.

Decided not to order pizza due to finances so I had a microwave one from the freezer! I could so do with something sweet, I've seriously been considering baking just to satisfy that sweet tooth! Instead I'm gonna go in the bath.

This is my food today. A lot of stodge

Day 4- off plan

B- banana
Nutrigrain

L- ploughmans sandwich
Cherries

S- mac flurry
Crumpets

T- Chicago town pizza

Not too terrible I guess. Just too lazy to cook properly, today been good but the fresh air makes me sleepy!

Looks like a fairly good day to me :0) good idea to save the pennies..more money for Berlin that way :0) enjoy your bath,that's good you're doing that instead of baking ;0)

To be honest I'm too tired to deal with the mess of baking! Plus I want to have a good, on plan, day tomorrow and if I baked I'd eat cakes all day!

My God I have had such a lazy morning! I would feel guilty but I haven't really had a lazy day since I broke up from school and I'm going to meet our new teacher for coffee this afternoon. I intend to walk there and back and I'm also gonna meet the bit in the gym this evening so not so lazy I guess.
Very hungry today and not sure why. I've already had porridge and a slice of rye bread. Will have to be careful with the cakes this afternoon!

Looks like a good choices yesterday given you were so busy and out and about. Very good restraint resisting pizza, I find once the thought of take away pizza has entered by head its pretty difficult to dislodge. We have a sort of joke in this house where we are not allowed to even say the "p word" or else both of us will really want one.

Thanks for letting me knowing the running speed. Are you sure that's meant to be km per hour rather than miles per hour? I currently walk at 8-9 km per hour on the treadmillso presumed running would be faster.

Oh no atomic now you've made me feel positively snail like! 6:9 is about the fastest I can walk without it turning into a jog! I think it is kmph as its all metric on the treadmills. I did burn off 200+ calories on the c25k today so that's pretty good I think.

Today been ok, I was attacked by a fruitella packet when I was at asda checkout, but given I was wanting cakes and all sorts of naughtiness when I was walking round the store, I guess that's not so bad. I also only had peppermint tea in costa thus afternoon. Got a sausage pasta bake in oven but sadly my mozzarella was off! It was in date too but I tried some and it was fizzy. So I put extra Parmesan on to make up for it but think the mozzarella will be a real miss.

Boo to the mozzarella being off! Do you brown your sausages before adding them to the bake and do you chop them? Recipe might be easier lol! Thank you :0) those pesky fruitellas like to attack folk.Best that you had them before they could harm anyone else! Well done on resisting the naughties and well done as well on you exercise :0)

Mmmmm. Fruitella attack. The best kind :) Pasta bake sounds lovely, although a shame about the mozarella. I HATE it when stuff that is in date turns out to be off, makes me irrationally angry.

Please don't feel like a snail! I think your running is amazing. I think it just confirms what I suspected all along - that the girl who designed my gym programme hates me! That is the only explanation for having me walking at running pace and do all my weights while doing a bridge on an exercise ball...

Urgh your workout sounds hard! I had a personal training session once. It was not fun!

Ok here is today's food. Slightly over pp allowance so will have to use ap.

Day 5 26pp 0weeklies

B- porridge-4pp
Skimmed milk-1pp
Fruit
Slice of rye bread-3pp

L- bagel-4pp
Chicken-1pp

S- fruitella-6
Nectarine

T- sausage pasta bake-10pp
Cherries

Exercise- 55min gym-4pp

Total- 29pp
Activity points used- 3ap
Activity points remaining- 5ap

Not too bad really. Just 2 days til I get my weekly points back!

Back