Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Not feeling too motivated today and really hungry! I've already ate scrambled eggs and a ham bagel. Got lots of fruit in to snack on so will have to do that. Think it's a housework day as got the brother in law from hong long stopping for a couple of nights and want a nice clean house. Not feeling the gym today and hoping for a couple of hours to get into my new book after cleaning. Preferably outdoors if the sun holds out!

I think a day off from the gym is very much deserved. Hope you get the weather and the time to read your book outside.

I got the walking speed on the treadmill wrong - I think because I hadn't done my gym programme in two weeks I remembered it wrong. Its about 7km per hour i walk at. Tried running tonight though! Not quite as scary as I thought it would be but only did 3 minutes and the end of my usual walking programme.

Off plan day as ended up at the pictures to see batman and I had a couple of peronis and some minstrels and a sausage sandwich when I got in (though this was ww sausage and ww petit pain). Not looking good for tomorrows WI but got a week to go and just one social adventure so hopefully will try to have 100% week from Saturday. If not (shrugs shoulders)?

Atomic I'm kind of glad you were only walking at 7, I was a bit worried bout my speed!

Good luck for today

And it seems bad but a sausage sandwich (a healthy one) beer and chocolates isn't terrible. Sure it's off plan but it could have been worse.
I hope you enjoyed the film!!!!!

Sad face a 1.4lb gain this week. Still I wasn't convinced by last week's phenomenal loss and I've not really been on plan this week. Not too upset overall, I've got a week til the hols and my only social thing is being out on weds for lunch and a couple of drinks with the girls. I'll try hard this week. I am finding it quite hard being off work, especially in the evenings where I'm just wanting to eat crap! The only thing stopping me is having nothing in the house!
Might end up having a couple of drinks and a takeaway tonight when the brother in law comes, but I'll manage that as best as I can.

Not sure I'll get to gym but will try, must finish cleaning the house then at the vets this morning with the cat to get her booster vaccines. I'm worried because its a 20 min walk or the bus. However, I'm reluctant to take the bus as she cries constantly in the cat box and she usually pees herself. That could be embarrassing but the box with her in is quite heavy even though she is a very small cat! I'm rather stressed by this! Haha! I hope she doesn't wee herself! That involves having to try to wash her afterwards and then scratchy scratchy for Bex! Gah. Regretting this choice now, maybe I'll put it off a few days...

Sorry to hear about the gain,that will be off in no time,did you go to the vets in the end? Enjoy your takeaway.Yum to the sausage sandwich :0) hope you're ok :0)

Sorry to hear about the gain looks like a good week a couple beers, minstrels and healthy sausage sandwich shouldn't account for that gain so I'm sure it'll be off again in no time! X

Well I'd deffo gone over weeklies and also the week before I had despite weight loss. Not too upset as I've still lost 4lb in a fortnight which is good. Back on it properly tomorrow.
Thanks guys.

Sorry to hear about the loss, but I think its right to still look at it as 4lbs in a fortnight - thats still a really really good loss.

How did it go with the cat? Before I could drive if one of the cats had to go to the vets it was definitely a taxi job, no way would i have done battle with a cat carrier walking or on the bus.

Thanks atomic, trying to keep positive!
Cancelled the vets as needed to meet bro in law from airport so going in a couple of weeks, which is still fine for her so she's not in danger also is after the holiday and next pay day so can pay then.

Had pizza hut takeaway tonight and a couple of beers. Tomorrow I start proper. Been nice evening and got a day to myself tomorrow in which i shall get my arse back to the gym and do a good food shop for the week. Final push before Berlin!

Hope you enjoyed pizza and beer. Not long now til holidays :-D x

Yeah, vets bills always better after payday. We have spent over £280 at the vets for both cats vaccinations boosters and Silly's teeth cleaning in the last 3 weeks. I love my cats dearly but I can definitely think of better things to spend £280 on!

Pizza and beer night sounds awesome. And sometimes having a treat like that actually seems to make it easier to get focussed and back on track. I've been shopping today so have that "fridge full of healthy food" positive attitude about things.

Vets bills are extortionate! Well food wise I've been good today and only had porridge and an ice lolly but I'm off out tonight so that's maybe not so good. It wasn't planned but my mate asked and I really fancy it so sod it! Money wise it prob isn't the best idea but all the Berlin money is stashed in savings so it's not that I'm using! Now what to wear?

Hey! Just trying to catch up! How are you?
Where are you eating tonight??? I love eating out....maybe a little bit too much! Lol!

Ahh had a mint night thanks guys. Didn't eat out purple just drinking, lots and lots of drinking. Had my first jaeger bomb under duress. Urgh. Anyhow I may have drank a lot but I also did a fair bit of walking round town in heels and lots of dancing too.
Today been a write off in terms of doing anything and eating right. Worth it though. I'll catch up on diaries tomorrow.

Back