Becktoria's simply filling food diary

I didn't have my shepherds pie as was very picky throughout the afternoon and not hungry for tea. Turned it into a pointing day but dipped into activity points. Hopefully not terrible news at WI tomorrow! Will have pie for tea tomorrow. X

Morning WI today. Hoping for a loss but know I haven't been as good as I could've been. This week I need to be a lot more focussed.
Brand new week

Day 1 sf- 49 weeklies left

B- shredded wheat and fruit with skimmed milk

L- butternut squash, sweet potato soup with 2 slices ww bread, fruit

T- shepherds pie
Baked apple and total 0%

Snacks~ fruit

Have a good day everyone. X

Sounds nice, I just had ur baked apple, except I added pears, let us know how u get on at weigh in

Wow! Well done you :D that's brilliant xx

That I'd good seein as I went over ur pp just imagine how good ur loss will be when u don't go over, good luck this week

Becktoria79 said:
Thanks hon. I'm going to try much harder this week. Fingers crossed I can match that loss. X

Same! "must try harder" hahaha! I know I must! Imagine what loss you could have next week.... :) xx

We will get those 7lbs gone!

Oh the sooner the better! 2 down, 5 to go! Haha!

Day 2 sf-

B- porridge and fruit

L- ham and salad bagel (1pp for hellmans lighter than light Mayo) , fruit

T- pork and edamme bean stir fry with wholewheat noodles.

48/49 weeklies left

Plan on earning some activity points too.
Have a good day everyone. X

Sounds nice, I love stir fry but no one else in the family does!

Morning all!

I'm pointing today to accommodate my tea but all my other meals are sf.

I should be on 26pp but anything between 26 and 29 is ok with me.

B- porridge and fruit- 5pp

L- roasted veg and wholewheat giant cous cous, fruit 5pp

T- chicken saltimbocca with mash - 12pp
Stewed apricots and total 0%- 2pp

Snacks- fruit and crumpet with lcexlight - 2pp

That's 26pp altogether and hopefully can stick to that, depends mainly how hungry I feel after pilates.

47 weeklies left.

Oh I keep forgetting to put my recipes on here! I'll do it eventually but the roasted veg and cous cous is literally just veg I roast the night before with some cous cous!

No pilates for me after all as have to stop back at work now so will miss the class. Dissapointed as my resolution was to go every week and know i cant go next week. Will attempt a kinect workout instead. Have a good day people x

Back