Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Becktoria79 said:
Its roasted veg and cous cous mets. My favourite lunch! X

I meant to say your dinner, not your lunch! Haha! What's your dinner?? (or tea!) xxx

Haha! My tea/dinner is chicken, with light mozzerella inside and a slice of Parma ham wrapping it. It is then pan fried with sherry and chicken stock! It's an old ww recipe off the net. I changed it slightly. I count it at about 8pp max for the chicken and then serve it with mash or pasta or just veg if you're being good! Yummy! X

Becktoria79 said:
Haha! My tea/dinner is chicken, with light mozzerella inside and a slice of Parma ham wrapping it. It is then pan fried with sherry and chicken stock! It's an old ww recipe off the net. I changed it slightly. I count it at about 8pp max for the chicken and then serve it with mash or pasta or just veg if you're being good! Yummy! X

Omg! That sounds amazing!!!!

It's so easy to make! I will put the recipe down! I promise! It was lush. I'm currently poaching my apricots and hoping for the best! X

Another pp day.

Working to 29pp or less 45 weeklies left.

B- porridge and fruit- 5pp

L- bns and sweet potato soup - 4pp
1 slice ww bread- 2 pp
Fruit

T- not sure as going to the pictures- prob ww lemon chicken risotto with steam veg - 10pp

S- crumpet with LC extra light - 2pp
2x bottles beer - 6 pp

29 pp

Hoping not to betempted by chocolate at cinema as trying to have choc free week as my losses are generally good when I don't eat processed sweet stuff!

Good morning!
Had a cookie at work yesterday so ended up using 2 weeklies, other than that I stuck to plan and resisted a big bag of malteasers at the pictures!

Pointing again today -
Day 5- 29pp 43 weekly pp

B- porridge and raspberries- 5pp

L- ww bagel with 2x bacon medallions and ex light Philadelphia - 6pp
Fruit

T- not sure as either going to my friends for food and drinks or going to pizza express then pub with her. Either way I should have enough dailies and weeklies to cover it- I by no means want to get drunk!

Snacks- fruit and crumpet with jam if hungry when get in from work- 3pp

Hope everyone has a brilliant Friday. I'm sooo ready for the weekend! X

Hiya becktoria I've just read your whole diary and I'm subscribing if you don't mind. I'm giving simply filling a go to see if its easier to maintain on. All the counting is getting a little repetitive. Hope you don't mind if I steal some ideas from you and follow your diary x

Of course not! I hope I can be of help! The girls on here are very supportive and I do find sf keeps me more foccussed than pointing. I read on other threads about your journey and wish you all the best getting back to goal.

Just got in from my meal and not sure how to point it. I had been very picky when I got in so had used all my dailies ( lady time due in next day or so). I had 1 pint lager- 6pp my main was pasta in tomato sauce with bacon and White wine- I think maybe 15pp as I left about a 1/4 of it, however I had a starter of asparagus ( I know that's free) wrapped in Parma ham but it came in a very cheesy buttery sauce (it just said butter on menu thought it wouldn't be so bad!)
How much do you think for this? is 15 generous enough you think?
That would mean I've used 36 of 43 weeklies.
Hate guessing.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks! Xx

I think u have allowed more than enough pp

I don't think it was hollandaise it was very stringy and cheesy! I'm trying to figure out what cheese it was- similar consistency to mozzarella but more flavour, maybe gruyere? Good idea to look on web for recipes! X

I don't think it was hollandaise it was very stringy and cheesy! I'm trying to figure out what cheese it was- similar consistency to mozzarella but more flavour, maybe gruyere? Good idea to look on web for recipes! X

Ohh I love gruyere, its lovely with Ballymaloe relish mmmm...god I need to go to bed soon hehe

My boyfriend has told me he has dairy milk in his bag from work! I want it but I want to try not to use all my weeklies and only have 7 left! I think I'll head to bed too! Haha! Desperate times... X

Don't do it! Tell him to save it for u when u have extra pp to use

He is a bit mean telling u that

I think it's cos he's trying not to eat it! He's managed nearly 2 weeks with no choc, I've managed 4 days! I'm determined to do til Monday! X

Back