Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Woooo! Congratulations on the loss. You were bang on bar a couple of biscuits all week so well deserved. Weighing in the morning might have had some effect but do you usually weigh in before dinner in the evening? I find my weight tends to be the same first thing in the morning and late afternoon before dinner (confessions of a serial weigher...).

2lbs is a good loss! So if you lose next week even just 0.5lbs you'll know you've done well!

Becktoria79 said:
Yeah I know that it's prob less in morning but it showed 2lb loss taking me to 10:10 lightest I've been in 4 years! I'm actually feeling very thin at the moment (for me) my belly has been much flatter!
Happy with my loss but know I have a tough week ahead and that's not taking into account the time difference of WI so must be very good with how I spend my points this week! X

That's great! We now weigh the same! U have had alot on this wk and managed to stick within points so I'm sure u can do it for this wk coming, u should b proud

Thank you guys! I am so pleased to have pushed past 10:11! Yep have quite a busy week ahead as in laws coming on Thursday which usually involves a meal out or a takeaway- sometimes both. I'm gonna propose I cook a meal on one evening to help cut down on pp. also try to accommodate meal out and/or takeaway in my daily points. Then on Saturday I have a hen do. I will have to be quite controlled with drink anyhow as cant be hungover on the Sunday. After that it's a couple of quiet weeks until a wedding on June 9th. I'm almost certain I can reach my mini goal of 10:7 by then!

Oh and atomic I always go to WI straight from work and aim for a light lunch so your info about gaining through the day is very useful! X

Not gonna update yesterdays food, was on a real downer last night and some choc got eaten, actually given my mood it wasn't that bad, my heart really wasn't in it.
My boy came back from his stag weekend and I was excited to see him and within half hour we had an argument. We are arguing a lot lately. I think we are just going through a bad patch but we shall have to see, both under a lot of stress at the minute and rubbing each other up the wrong way. Could really do without his parents this week as that can be quite hard work, also have a week til another inspection at school and I've got so much to do. But just gotta get on with things and I'm quite determined not to turn to comfort eating. Hopefully I can stick to that.

Brand new week starts today and gonna try to put my positive head on but haven't woken up feeling great. We will see what the next few days hold. 28pp for today and gonna try to keep hold of my weeklies til thurs at earliest- I think I need to earn a lot of activity points too- also gym should boost my mood! Hope everyone has a good day! Xx

I'm sorry to hear ur going through a bad patch, hopefully u can sit down and sort some things out?! there's nothing worse than being around ur oh's family when ur arguing!

U will b fine on ur inspection, u no what to expect now just plan and keep calm!

I hope u feel a bit better later!

Sorry things are difficult at the moment, hoping this week goes as well as it can or at least passess quickly! Enjoy the gym, sounds like it might be what you need tonight to take your mind off things.

Sounds hard Hun!
I hope things start to sort them-self out and you start to feel better! Hugs

Thanks guys, I'm feeling better but been a bit up and down. Things good with the boy today- I get so emotionally drained from arguments and like I say there's been a few lately. Thankfully we always work things out within an hour or so but I think too much sometimes.
Well at work I have a very long to do list! I am learning to delegate, but I like to do everything myself so it turns out the way I envisage it in my head!
Food wise not doing so good. The boyf bought choc back from Amsterdam and I have not had enough will to resist! I'm about 10 weeklies down! Sad face. I'm going in the bath and then bed to keep it out of my gob! Also no gym. I'm really gonna have to up my game.
I'm gonna suggest cooking for the in laws, hopefully they'll go for that, I have a lamb dish I've been meaning to try, need some willing volunteers! Haha! Xx

Whats the lamb dish you want to try out? I LOVE lamb but seem it cook it very infrequently, also very annoying that it isn't free on SF.

Glad things are good with the boyfriend. It sounds like you've both been really busy with the house and stuff lately and its easy for tempers to get a bit frayed in those circumstances, but its really good that you sort it out quickly, nothing worse than living with someone you are trying not to talk to!

Our arguments are quite funny. We talk, shout or cry ourselves into a full circle where everything is cool again! I never storm out on a row and so they can last a very long time, I think last year we clocked one at 5 hours but it's exhausting! We don't argue very often usually, after the 5 hour one we didn't argue for a year. Just lately it's little petty things. It'll pass but it's annoying esp when both have lots of other stuff to think about right now. I think part of it is cos we can argue with each other and not the people or things that are really pissing us off!

So today has been bad! It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have stuff lined up this week. I'm gonna have to hit the gym at least 3 times this week!

Day 1 28pp 49 weeklies

B- special k red berries-4pp
Light soya milk-1pp

S- frozen banana

L- rye bread- 3pp
Ham -2pp
Greek mullerlight-2pp

S- midget gems-2pp
Grapes
Chocolate 20pp

T- pitta bread-4pp
Flora ex light-1pp
Cooked chicken- 2pp

Total- 41pp
Weeklies left- 36pp

Oh dear. I'm not sure I had 20pp worth of choc but I'm counting it as that.

Atomic the lamb dish is lean lamb leg steak with minted new potatoes and greens. Should be yummy and 12pp. I'm not a massive lamb fan but will try different things! X

I think I'm on a self sabotage mission! I've noticed a pattern here- every time I've got something lined up that I know will make sticking to plan really hard, it's like I spend a few days before just eating what I want! This happened when I went to Manchester and at Easter. When it should have just been one day off plan, I spent the days before and after eating whatever I wanted! I'm not sure why this is, I think it could be because I know I'm not likely to lose and instead of minimise the damage I make it worse! Any advice? I'll be happy with a STS on mon so do I try for a maintenance week? I need to keep tracking points or else I'll really lose it. What do you guys think?
I think the family visits and food will be manageable if I get my head out of this "I want to eat whatever I fancy" mode it's just the hen do I worry about but that would be only alcohol and would alcohol show up a significant gain by Monday? On switch and discover plans I never tracked booze at all and lost. If I don't track drink then that might change my mindset completely and I'd manage quite comfortably on my usually points if it's just for food! I do resent tracking liquid- ha ha! Oh I just don't know!
I don't think I'd be this flappy if I hadn't just broken past the 10:11 wall that I've been stick at since December! I'd prob be like sod it, but I don't want another 3-4lb gain so I have to shift my mindset!
What a lot of waffle! Apologies! X

Go for a maintenance wk beck if ur finding it hard!

Have looked up and have 35 dailies for maintenance. That should be do-able. Mind I e come in from work with total munchies so have only 3 of those 35 left for today! Roast veg and pitta it is for tea then! Haha! X

Well I put it into my app by saying I'd met goal. It went up to 32 as I think it goes up by 6pp a day although I have been on 28pp so I'm actually 1pp more than I should be! I looked online and said more or less by 3. I think it said that anyhow. X

Becktoria79 said:
Have looked up and have 35 dailies for maintenance. That should be do-able. Mind I e come in from work with total munchies so have only 3 of those 35 left for today! Roast veg and pitta it is for tea then! Haha! X

If u d'o sf u have 90 weeklies

That seems like a really good idea to keep control this week becktoria, hope the maintence points work. Its also interesting what you said about not counting alcohol previously and still losing. For the first year of doing SW I didn't count alcohol drunk when out of the house and still lost. Pretty much gave up alcohol a year ago and generally don't miss it much but my losses certainly haven't been any bigger given the huge amount of calories I save from not drinking.

Back