Becktoria's simply filling food diary

Yep I'm exactly the same atomic. Over the last couple of years the amount I drink has radically decreased. I used to drink both Friday and Saturday nightS, lots and mostly sugary alcopops. The cutting down on alcohol really hasn't made weight loss any easier and you read about people giving up drink and losing weight without even trying! I guess different things must affect people in different ways.

Decided to use daily pp as when I worked out what I'd have left from 90 weeklies I had only 46 but 42 left if I have 35 daily pp and the 49 weeklies, not ate the right food this week! X

Will b nice to see if this whole maintain pp thing works, to b honest im scared for when it comes to maintaining as if u can get a Sts on the pp we r on now, how do u Sts on more pp? But then some ppl still loose on the maintain pp! Ah I don't no

Me neither! I'm a bit worried but it's worth a try! If not at least I shouldn't gain more than a lb or 2 which I can live with if I have to!

I have eaten **** all day. I'm annoying myself. I think a lot of this is mainly through lack of organisation and planning. Because I didn't know what is happening with the in laws in terms of meals and if brother and sister in law are coming on fri, I've not sat down and planned my week. I am actually looking forward to sitting down with my notebook on Sunday evening and planning menus and the weekly shop! Sad!

Day 2 35pp 42weeklies

B- porridge oats- 3pp
Hazelnut milk-2pp ( I drank a lot of this before putting it in the porridge)

S- toast and low fat spread-3pp

L- special k red berries-3pp
Light soya milk-1pp
Frozen banana
Grapes

S- chocolate- 8pp
3x ww bars-9pp
Crumpets-5pp
Low fat spread-1pp

No tea as not hungry after eating that rubbish!

Total- 35pp

Weeklies left-42

I'm annoyed. I need to get back into cooking and being organised. I'll try to be better tomorrow and eat proper meals. I'd actually made a salad for my lunch but couldn't face it and had the special k instead. I also couldn't eat all my porridge this morning despite it tasting good. Didn't make it to gym either as needed to clean the house for our visitors and was at work quite late preparing for next weeks review! Oooh it's all go! Haha! Xx

It's a really good idea! And just because your maintaining for a week doesn't mean you have to eat all the extra points! I think when I go on holiday in a few weeks I may try maintaining for 2 weeks! Let us know how it goes!

Becktoria79 said:
Sadly I seem to be in the mode of eating all the extra points! Haha! X

Well you can be the tester! Eat them all and see if you STS!

Reading Sarah's diary has made me realise that I finished my pill yesterday! No wonder I've been wanting carbs and sugar in like a dustbin this totm! X

Aaaaaarrrgggh! Ofsted have announced they are in on Monday! Stressed is not the word. I am off plan as of now. Sadly chocolate is probably the only way I can get through this weekend with sanity in tact! Or else I'm too strung out to eat! Xxx

Several of my friends are teachers so I know the utter fear and dejection that the word "OFSTED" brings. Its only a few days. Cope with it the best you can even if that means self-medicating with chocolate. Coming on monday at least means it will be over more quickly and then you can sit down and do that menu planning you were talking about. I do think this is the key - I haven't planned my meals as much this week and therefore have had more convenience stuff and I just don't feel as in control or satisfied as when I have exciting and proper meals planned to look forward to.

Thanks guys. It's gonna be a busy weekend. Nomes I work in an autistic unit attached to a mainstream comp in Newcastle. I'm planning on stopping back late tomorrow and going in on sat then attempt to have some semblance of a weekend on Sunday. Timing pretty poor as have in laws staying and I'm not going to the hen party on Saturday now, but soon as its over with can breathe a sigh of relief. Xx

You are obviously not in the utu ? I'm NAS so was inspected but we got 4 weeks notice. All the best cxxx

I had pizza last night with the inlaws and the boy. First of all I got my order wrong but it was my own fault so ended up with a stupid boring margarita but I still ate it all. I feel rubbish about it today and have woken up craving fruit! Sadly we only have nanas in but gonna try and pick up grapes on the way to work. Gonna try to make some decent choices over the next couple of days despite being stressed and completely disorganised food wise ( and work wise-eek)! Have a good day everyone. X

Hey Hun! Sounds like hard times! Don't worry about pizza etc! Just think how far you've come! A few days won't ruin that!

Fruit is a good idea tho! I also crave it when I've eaten crap! Grapes are fab too! Lovely and sweet!

I ate a whole bag of grapes yesterday, along with a lot of other stuff. I'm aiming to reign myself n a bit today and try a 26pp day.
I've gotta go to work this morning and heading to supermarket this afternoon to get some real food in the house ( these things have been neglected the last few days) then the inlaws are staying at their other son's tonight so hoping to get an afternoon to myself. Probably to sleep! Back into work tomorrow morning. I'm not feeling so worried for ofsted as on Thursday but do have a lot to do. X

A whole bag of grapes is better than a whole bag of chocolate

It points not taste!
:)

Hope your feeling happier hun!

Becktoria79 said:
Oh no I ate the chocolate too! Haha! Xx

Lol! :)

Will power is hard! Like last night 'right well get a healthy starter like soup' get into the resturant 'shall we get the combo for a starter!' lol

Back